Friday, July 1, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 2!

Hello again.  Welcome back to day 2 of the My Favorite Things July Sneak Peeks.  Did you like yesterday's cards???  Well, if you did, you will adore today's cards.  Talk about feminine and I love feminine cards any day!

My first card is showcasing a new set that is to die for, at least in my book....LOL...It's called Sew Nifty!  Again, it's a stamp set that comes with coordinating Die-namics and there is a bodice shape that I love, love, love....LOL  Here is what I made with it using sweet Echo Park papers.  And I finally got to use that gorgeous brand new Large Rolled Rose Die-namics on this card.


And here is the inside, where I used the pretty label die from the You Move Me set


So, are you ready for more feminine look???  This time Jolinne is styling and I mean styling.  She is all prim and proper and I just love her as she sure is fun to color, not to mention the additional stamp that comes in the set.  This new set's name is Always Wear a Smile.  I just love that sentiment and today, when I was mad about something, I was working on this little card and after reading that sentiment I was happy again....LOL  It works, try it...


And here is the inside....so what do you think?? My papers are My Minds Eye again, just can't stop using them, I tell you...LOL



And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on today's cards.










Here are the details about the upcoming release on July 5th at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on July 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on July 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

31 comments:

Carisa said...

gorgeous as always! i really love those rolled flower dies!!! i may have to finally break down one of these days and purchase them.

Jackie Pedro said...

These are so beautiful, Eva! What Echo Park papers are those on the first card? Love them!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous cards Eva - I love the new big rolled rose.

Liz said...

Nothing better than this fab mix of dies stamps and yummilicious papers wow

jeanne girl said...

Great cards Eva!! Love the colors you used for both of them :) I love all the stamps that come with the sewing set!!

g said...

oooo Eva-these are both so gorgeous! love all the pretty papers & so many dienamics on both! your coloring is fantastic on Jolinne too!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous creations Eva

Deanna said...

Gorgeous cards once again Eva. I looove that EP one! So pretty!

Sharon Sutton said...

The dress form and accessories , the stamp and the die cut ...wow!

Kim C said...

Just love your cards! They are really sooo girly and I LOVE that! Thanks for sharing!

Cynthia said...

Both cards are adorable, Eva! I think I NEED the rolled rose die. Hee-Hee!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Love both your cards!! They are SO gorgeous as always. Really pretty!

Sarah Gough said...

These are both so beautiful Eva, I always love how you work with colour!

Jan Garber said...

"Sew" glad to see you use the stamps you did! I wanted to see what you would do with them...love it!

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous cards Eva, I absolutely love the fun, bight colors you used!

Hugs,
Candi

Joanna McDonald said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the large rose
and paper on the first one and
Jolinnes' coloring is beautifully
done!

Diane said...

Beautiful cards.....thanks for "enabling" me...I have a few of these down on my "wish list"!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, as always. Love Jolinne, she looks amazing :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva - your papers are STUNNING as always!!! Bright, cheery and oh so sunny! GORGEOUS work!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Susan said...

That little Jolinne IS beautiful! Great coloring.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love both of these and the dp and designs are so cute.

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards Eva!

CheckerBeads said...

Just fabulous! Love your cards!

Anne

Barbara said...

Awesome cards, Eva!

Rachel said...

So pretty! Love the colors and layers.

Vickie Z said...

Love how you combine all these different bright patterns perfectly!!! Adorable cards, both of them!!!

Tami Mayberry said...

Such a sweet card!!! TFS

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love that first card--those images and the papers are perfect! I LOOOOOOVE it! And then I scrolled down to the second card--OH MY x2!!!!!! I love that ribbon and the coloring--you rock:)

Gabby said...

What a fun set! The dps on your Sew Neat card reminds me of my G'ma's fabric stash. Neat card! Jolinne w/her petal dress is cute. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So fun!!!

texasjodylynn said...

So bright and pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin