MFT Teaser Day 1


Hi there, today we begin our August My Favorite Things Release Sneak Peeks.  Are you ready?  I sure am and I know you this month's release will WOW you again with the stamps and new Die-namics just like they do each month.

My card today showcases By the Numbers, which I know you will fall in love with as much as I did.  It's a fun stamp set and coordinating Die-namics.  Here is what I came up with.  And look at all the new Die-namics!!!!!!  WOWIE!!!!  That is all I have to say....LOL


And here is the inside of it.  I can't seem to stop using the Perfect Bracket Die-namics for the inside of my cards.  I think I need an AA meeting for that....LOL


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to create this card.










Here are the details about the upcoming release on August 2 at 10 PM EST:
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!


Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: