Thursday, July 28, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 1


Hi there, today we begin our August My Favorite Things Release Sneak Peeks.  Are you ready?  I sure am and I know you this month's release will WOW you again with the stamps and new Die-namics just like they do each month.

My card today showcases By the Numbers, which I know you will fall in love with as much as I did.  It's a fun stamp set and coordinating Die-namics.  Here is what I came up with.  And look at all the new Die-namics!!!!!!  WOWIE!!!!  That is all I have to say....LOL


And here is the inside of it.  I can't seem to stop using the Perfect Bracket Die-namics for the inside of my cards.  I think I need an AA meeting for that....LOL


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to create this card.










Here are the details about the upcoming release on August 2 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on August 2 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available August 2 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!


Hugs,

Blog-signature

37 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

OH - I am totally in love with the Die-namics you have used on this wonderful card!

Sarah Gough said...

oh you rock, love this Eva!

texasjodylynn said...

SO pretty, Eva!

zehra said...

like the inside of your card, and you've made the flourish really stand out. like the card.

Gabby said...

Love the #s and the flourish die! What a fun, eclectic card! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, what a fabulous card, love all the die-namics and colors you used. fabulous.

Kary said...

Hi Eva! I'm sorry I missed seeing you in chicago :(
I absolutely LOVE this card!! So many fun die-namics all in a card!! Awesome!! It's a great job, Eva!

bernshwag said...

Stunning card Eva, I love every detail!

Hugs,
Candi

Shirley N said...

So beautiful, I really love that flourish!

Laurie said...

Wow - you should get a prize for using 9 dynamite die-namics for your card!

Mommy said...

I am in dienamic heaven! Your card is gorgeous! So many wonderful details!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva this is over the top STUNNING!!! Your use of dies is nothing short of FABULOUS! Perfection all around! And I'll soon be joining you at that 12 step meeting for Craft-A-Holics!! LOL!

Beautiful creation!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Christina Fischer said...

WOW! Beautiful, Eva! Look at all those dies! :)

Kim said...

Just stunning Eva!

Rachel said...

Love the die-namics! So cute! Your card is fabulous!!

My name is Julie and I am a paper addict. said...

Beautiful card, Eva!

CheckerBeads said...

love it! great layers.

Anne

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE this Eva!!! The pattern on the numbers are AWESOME!!

JessicaK said...

wow, i think i love the inside as much as the outside! Amazing card!

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

What a stunning anniversary card. Great layers and colors.

Angel said...

So many cool elements!!! Love this!

g said...

amazing inside & out Eva! love the new dies (& how you mixed them with the current ones too!) & your papers are fab! LOVE this one!

Jessica said...

awesome!! I'm loving all the different possibilities I'm seeing with this fun stamp/die set! :)

Wendy said...

EVA!!! I love this and should make my husband one like this for our anniversary, thanks for the idea!!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Eva! Love the colors!

Toni K said...

Gorgeous! Keep using that die ;)

Sherrie said...

Love the little music notes on that "4" so cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! Just gorgeous--you always knock my socks off:)

Jan Garber said...

These number dies are such a great idea! I was completely drawn to your musical numeral and those colors!

justjan said...

Great die-cuts. Cute cards!

Barbara said...

You rocked this, Eva! Love all the details!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva! This is a gorgeous card! I just love it! And I need to check out those dies, I love that flourish.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Mary

ecpiercy said...

Great card! Love all the color!

Jenny said...

Awe- really fun and shabby-chic! Love the paper choice!

Sheng said...

Lovely card, nice touch with the heart.

StampOwl said...

awesome card

Arlene said...

so sweeeet! Love your rolled retro flower. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin