Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MFT July Blog Hop and Shop!!!

Welcome to our My Favorite Things July Blog Hop and Shop!  Hope you are all ready to shop, if you haven't yet.  So what are you getting from this release???  I would love to hear what's on your whish list.  Hope we enticed you enough...LOL

Well, for this hop I saved up a little Pure Innocence stamp called Aim High and she sure does!  I really had so much fun dressing her up and paper piecing her little kite.  For my sketch I used this week's Mojo Monday's sketch as it just fit what I had in mind.


I used Echo Park Country Drive papers again, as I just love this collection and they go with the sweet and happy little Pure Innocence stamps.   Here is what the inside looks like.

  
And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card:



Well, that is it for now.  Don't forget to leave comments along the hop as one of the designers is holding a $15 gift voucher to give away to someone.  The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your next stop along the hop is the amazingly talented Dawn so hop on over to her blog and see what gorgeous creation she has waiting for you.

Thanks again for stopping by and for all your comments during this release!  I always appreciate them!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

33 comments :

Christina Fischer said...

This is SUCH a happy card! I just love it! :)

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

She is a DELIGHT Eva! Bright, fun and just plain HAPPY! LOVE this!

Jessie/knightrone said...

She's so CUTE!!!

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, Eva!!

StampOwl said...

love those papers, cute card :)

Dawn said...

So adorable! Love the bright colors.

RedGem said...

I just love PI line of stamps and this one is soooo! cute. Love the DSP as well, good choice.

Jan Garber said...

I had to do a double take to see if that were stamped butterfly images or pattern paper! They DO go perfectly with the card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorble and yes, you enticed a lot. lol. On payday, Fred Bear takes a hike, You move me, solid bracket die, file tab die, check my total, talk myself into more, ahoy matey, water lily..... wait two weeks til the next payday for more dies, sew nifty and the rest of the p.i.'s, lol.

MiamiKel said...

THis just made me squeal in happiness! What a joyful card - it just spells happy! Beautiful papers to match this lil cutie - wonderful job :) TFS :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how you used the same stamp inside as an outline.

http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

bernshwag said...

Your card is so stinkin cute Eva, I love every detail!

Hugs,
Candi

Makalah said...

Super cheery! It makes me want to get out my kite die-namic and recreate what you did with those fun papers! :)

jeanne girl said...

What a bright summery card!!

Rachel said...

Such a FUN card! Love the butterfly DP. And that PI is darling with her floral dress!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a fun and happy card. Pure sunshine!

Melody said...

Such a fun summer feel to your card! She is so cute!

Arlene said...

what an adorable card, Eva! ♥

Inge said...

Such a cute and bright card Eva, love the real twine on the kite!

Gabby said...

Fun, adorable cards with all that doodles and butterflies paper! Your sweet PI is soooo cute! :)

Sarah Gough said...

your colours always just seem to pop Eva, love it!

Stephanie said...

Such an adorable card! I love paper-piecing and your choice of papers is just perfect to make this a "happy" card! Love it!

Erin Smetak said...

This is so sweet! Such a happy card!!! I love it!

Lisa H. said...

soooo fun and beautiful, Eva! love the colors.

Luann said...

Adorable. You inspired me to paper piece more.

Sherrie said...

So delightful and cheery! Love your paper choices!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I want to be like you---super TALENTED! LOOOOOOVE the layers and the colors!! I also love that twine! Great card--beautifully done:)

~*~Tracey~*~ said...

Love the card!! The MFT die-namics are awesome!!

Debbie said...

Eva, these cards are so so pretty are cheerful. Thank you so much for sharing with us all.

Mommy said...

Your card just made me smile...love the paper piecing you did...:)

Silvia Mendoza said...

Beautiful card. love the paper you used

texasjodylynn said...

So bright and cute!

Vanessa Middleton said...

I swear I commented on this when I first saw it but I don't see my post so I'm leaving some love again! She's darling and I love the butterfly paper of course!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin