MFT - CHA Exclusive stamp set!


Today the My Favorite Things Designers are showing their team spirit with an award ribbon made using My Heart Belongs To...set. 
This is an amazing companion set to our First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics(send link on site), that is available exclusively during the CHA Supershow.  
Since not all of you are attending, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to earn our CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To... for FREE!

Here are the details:


And let me show you what I created with this super awesome set.  I am ready to show off how much I love MFT by wearing this ribbon, and I blinged it out totally.  Wouldn't you want to have your own set???


Well, hope you enjoyed seeing all the pretty ribbons our design team created, as I know we sure enjoyed making them.  Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

Labels: