Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hip Hop!

Happy Thursday and Happy Hip Hop!  I have quite a few Unity pretty things to show you today.  They were all made for CHA and finally I am sharing them, so get ready!  Our design team created tags with the new CHA released stamp sets and here are the ones I created.

My first two are made with Simple Stories learn.discover.grow stamp and Snapshots.




My next sets are made with the following sets:


And my last batch starts out with a car using Marah Johnson's Enchanted stamp and my tag is made with her Soaring Love stamp set.


And now hop on over to Jen's blog to see what fun creation she has waiting for you!





Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

17 comments :

Toni K said...

Wow! You are busy making these! They are all beautiful!!!

My Angel said...

Beautiful Tags Eva!! Love all the colors!

Jen said...

Fabulous techniques on your tags...they are all gorgeous!

wearestampers said...

Wonderful tags from CHA! Love the roly poly snowman!!!
Pam

Erin said...

sooo many how can I choose a favorite?! I will try... ok snap shots or free spirit love em all though Eva!!!

jolande said...

Ohh Whowwww what a production...and all so beautiful. I like tags and these are great.
Jolande

Tenia Nelson said...

Love these awesome tags!!!!

Annette said...

beautiful tags...
love them.
thanks for sharing.

Martha said...

love them all! so so adorable.

Karen said...

ohhh i love seeing the end results of your awesome tags girlie!! love-em all!! what gorgeous beauties!

Jingle said...

These are all so fabulous! I love all the fun color you have incorporated! Beautiful work!

Lisa H. said...

what a fabulous post chuck full of wonderfulness! loove 'em all, girlie!

sharon g said...

Thanks for showing us so many gorgeous tags.

jennifer mitten said...

These are all so fantastic!

jackie 4124 said...

All beautiful tags. Each one is unique

g said...

these are all just amazing!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute tags--I have to say that the camera one is my FAV!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin