Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Ippity and a diet update

Hi ladies.  I made this card a while back and haven't shared it, but I have been wanting to.  So today is the day!  It's made with one of the newest Ippity sets called New Season, New Wonder.  This set is available now for purchase!  I had lots of fun making it.  I am going to put a little class together and teach at my home.  I am gearing up for that, so I will be announcing it soon.  It will be Ippity Workshop!  Would you be interested in coming to my home?  Let me know!!!


Here is the picture of the set I used today and you can order it on my Ippity Sales Blog!  This set is only $18! Pretty great deal, if I may say so!


And on a separate note, just wanted to update those of you, who are interested in my diet process.  During the past two weeks I have released 16 lbs, one pants size is gone, and I am happily moving forward to get into even a smaller pant size.  The weight is obviously coming off slower, than the first week, the expected release per week is between 3.5 - 5 lbs.  Last week I released 4.4 lbs, and that was perfect for me.  I am not having any cravings for anything, just eating the foods I am supposed to, and pretty satisfied with them, so it's not difficult for me to stay on this.  I am also one of those people, if I see results, I am super motivated to keep going and won't cheat, as that would only hurt me, so yes, I am very committed. I only have 25 more days on this diet, than I move into a phase, where I can eat a lot more things and try to stabilize the weight release.  That will last 6 weeks, and if I desire to release more weight after that, I can have a 2nd round of the 40 day or 23 day VLCD, so we shall see, what I want to do.

Anyway, just wanted to share this, in case you are wondering!

Hugs to you all and have a FABULOUS day!!!

Blog-signature

11 comments :

Carisa said...

this is stunning!!! i wanna come to your ippity stamp class! haha too bad i am in a diff state, right?! i want to know about this diet you are doing!

silvia said...

Eva~congrats on the weight loss!!!
Your card is awesome~I LOVE the way you colored the stamps!!

Kristy said...

Fabulous card! Love how you did the ribbon! And you go girl on the diet! You are awesome!

Kate said...

Amazing card :) And well done on your weight loss.
Kate xx

Jessica said...

Gorgeous card and HUGE congrats on your weight loss!!!

Toni K said...

Love it!

Crystal Cantu said...

Eva, love what you did with these stamps. Your card is beautiful! I would definately be interested to coming to your class.

Gabby said...

Very nice, colorful card! The fruit looks great and I like the way you used the dp! Also, KUDOS on your weight loss. I wish you continued success. :)

wearestampers said...

Love the coloring on the fruit! Congrats on your weight loss!!
Pam

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! GOOOOOODNESS--your coloring is fabulous! This is a stunning card--LOVE:) Beautiful papers too! You rock:)

As for your diet--WOW! Congrats on a great success these two weeks.

Also--missed you yesterday. You came on and I went off or visa versa:) I will catch you soon:) <3

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. Eva this is just Gorgeous!!..Amazing colouring just pop with deliciousness!! xx COngrats on you pounds lost.. woohoo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin