MFT - Who's that Girl VIP Blog Hop & Shop

And now it's time for our My Favorite Things Who's that girl VIP Blog Hop & Shop!  Are you ready to see the newest VIP kit???  I tell you, as soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to have super FUN with this image.  

So, let me introduce you to the Who's that Mermaid VIP kit!  And did you see that new gorgeous Die-namics?????  OMG, I am so in love with it!  I mean, how could I not with that gorgeous HUGE Rolled Rose!


As soon as I saw the mermaid I saw lots of glitter in my eyes, but when I sat down to play with her, I couldn't resist painting her in with my Twinkling H2O's, so now she is all shimmery and glittery!  LOL  I did color her chest and arms with Copic markers than I painted the rest of the image with the Twinkling H2O's.  Here is what I came up with so what do you think??  I personally think this Who's that Mermaid is so fun and gorgeous!!!!


The fun part about this card that I used papers that are by Creative Imaginations Christine Adolph and it's called Sakura, which is obviously Asian, however I just loved it with this pretty mermaid.  Anyway, here is the  inside of my card again using a few Die-namics.  I just love to layer them!


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card:







And now it's time head on over to see what AMAZING creation Jodi has waiting for you!!!!  Thanks for visiting and hope you picked up this sweet VIP kit!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,