Monday, June 6, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 5!

Well, can you believe it's our last day or the My Favorite Things Teasers???  You don't know this, but even though my blog has been rolling every day, we just moved this past weekend, so it was a lot of packing this past week, than driving almost 500 miles on Sunday and I am trying to unpack and settle down and have lots to create.  

Hope you like the last teaser from our June Release, it's perfect for Father's day, or for the guy in your life.  It's created with the Who is that Guy - Love your Mower set.  LOL...don't you just love the name? And the sentiments are just perfect in the set, wait till you see.  Here is what I came up with using Pink Paislee papers.


And this inside of my card.


And this time I only used one Die-namics, and it's our newest one, too.  Those tails will be used a LOT!


Here are the details about the upcoming release on June 7 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on June 7 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on June 7 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

22 comments:

Kary said...

Hi Eva! This card is absolutely FABULOUS!! Love the colours, papers you used and great design. Love the sentiments too both outside & inside the card.
Hope you settle into your new home soon :) It takes time to unpack, I know - I've still not unpack some boxes and it's been 3 years! Take care ;)

bernshwag said...

Great card Eva, I love all the sentiments in this set! Wow I can't believe you have had all of the fab creations for us this week on top of moving, you rock girl!

Hugs,
Candi

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so great, love the dp and the design with this new image.

Gabby said...

Very nice card! Great layout. I like the image on the tag, your paper choices and the cool way you layered them! :)

StampOwl said...

what fun DP for this, love it

wearestampers said...

Cute stamps! Great card, and I love the papers, I have them too!
Pam

Susan said...

LOVE this card. It really pops.

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations on the move! How exciting and tiring, I'm sure! LOL! Happy unpacking! Are you closer to a post office now? ;) Sorry, just HAD to throw that in there!

Anyway, absolutely LOVE your card! It just screams male, and I'm always in need of male cards, so this set will definitely be arriving at my home soon!
Thanks for the awesome inspiration even though your life is crazy right now!

Deanna said...

such a clever sentiment to go with that paper! You never cease to inspire girlie!

Rachel said...

WOW! Moving and making fabulous cards! I went to Tennessee this weekend and made my sketch card as were were driving down 71...LOL! But when we got to the cabin...no wi-fi so I had to wait to post til this morning...*grin*

Love the DP and your layout! So cute!

Jingle said...

This is really cute!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love this - perfect backdrop with the rows of houses. Congrats on your move.

jeanne girl said...

Great card for a guy!! You are amazing moving and keeping up with the teasers!! Enjoy your new place :)

CheckerBeads said...

love your card. I have a hard time with man cards. :)

Anne

Heidi Van Laar said...

So fun Eva, what a perfect masculine card!

(-: Heidi

Cathy P in AZ said...

Such a fabulous card! LOVE all the layers!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FABULOUS!!

Jan Garber said...

Good to see you settling on, of sorts! I love the way you, not only make the best card fronts, but finish the inside so sweetly! I'm still trying to get the hang of it! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Liz said...

Big hugs and awwesome on the card

Tiffany said...

Great card!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute Eva!! Such a fun masculine card...love the colors and papers you've used for it!!

Katie said...

This is such a cool card! I love the stamped image on the tag with the sentiment above. The design paper goes great with the card. Really great! Thank you for sharing!

Katie B.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin