MFT Teaser Day 3!

Hi there, it's Day 3 of our My Favorite Teasers, hope you are enjoying the daily pretties you get to see. Today it's all about Pure Innocence!  Gosh, how I adore her!  She is so cute and so fun to color, too.  

My first card is so cute. It's made with PI Popping By. Imagine sending out an invitation to your girlfriend to go see a movie.  Don't you think she would just love this card?  And how about that  Mini film strip Die-namics???  So FUN!!!  I was able to fit in the right size paper strip from Crate Paper' Emma's Shoppe line.  I also used the newest Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics as my borders.  Love that look.


And here is the inside of my card.


My second card is made with PI Rose...oh, so pretty, isn't she???  And I used the newest Die-namics, that I LOVE and will use a ton as well called Leafy Flourish.  


And the inside of my card.


And of course I can't leave without showing you the pretty MFT Die-namics I used on these cards:









Here are the details about the upcoming release on June 7 at 10 PM EST:
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

Labels: ,