Saturday, June 4, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3!

Hi there, it's Day 3 of our My Favorite Teasers, hope you are enjoying the daily pretties you get to see. Today it's all about Pure Innocence!  Gosh, how I adore her!  She is so cute and so fun to color, too.  

My first card is so cute. It's made with PI Popping By. Imagine sending out an invitation to your girlfriend to go see a movie.  Don't you think she would just love this card?  And how about that  Mini film strip Die-namics???  So FUN!!!  I was able to fit in the right size paper strip from Crate Paper' Emma's Shoppe line.  I also used the newest Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics as my borders.  Love that look.


And here is the inside of my card.


My second card is made with PI Rose...oh, so pretty, isn't she???  And I used the newest Die-namics, that I LOVE and will use a ton as well called Leafy Flourish.  


And the inside of my card.


And of course I can't leave without showing you the pretty MFT Die-namics I used on these cards:









Here are the details about the upcoming release on June 7 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on June 7 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on June 7 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

44 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

ohhhh love these Eva!

Kelli said...

Both are SO cute Eva!

Arlene said...

Cute, cute cards, Eva! ♥

Crystal R said...

I particularly love the PI-Rose one. The paper piecing works great on it.

Melody said...

Beautiful! Love what you did with the film strip!

Jackie Pedro said...

These cards are just stunning, Eva!! Gorgeous!!

Jenni said...

Both are FAB!! :) Love the film strip!!

jenni

Mrightley said...

I adore the card with the girl with the popcorn!

Bonnie aka raduse said...

I love these flower PI's!! That leaf flourish is fantastic. Kim had better have a bunch on release night.

Nancy Thomas said...

Your flowers are always so pretty. Both cards are so pretty. I am loving that leafy flourish die.

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous cards Eva, so much eye candy...I love every detail!

Hugs,
Candi

Julie said...

Adorable cards Eva! I love the way you did the film strip! Gorgeous girl!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, she is so cute, love this

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Gosh, such "fabulousness"!! Love both the cards - really beautiful, and gorgeous colours. Great job!

StampOwl said...

awesome cards, love how you used the film strip on the first one

Joanna McDonald said...

absolutely gorgeous cards!!
The film strip is so clever and the
rose with all the dies is stunning.
Love the sparkle on the rose and your coloring is awesome!

Playing with Paper said...

How cute!!! I love your card the film strip is perfect!! Wow.......

marinemomof2 said...

Beautiful cards. Love all the details. I want them all !

Susan said...

Eva, these are amazing. My fav is how you've created a filmstrip with the new die.

Kim said...

Such pretty samples Eva!

Linda S said...

Love your cards! Such an inspiration!

Lisa H. said...

your cluster of rolled flowers on each card is wonderful! love them both!

Chari M. said...

I really love the patterned rolled flowers on the first card. And that new filmstrip die is great, I love the way you have used it in your cards.

CheckerBeads said...

so cute! I was wondering how the rolled flowers looked- really great.

Anne

Rhonda V. said...

I'm in loooove with the filmstrip and the leafy flourish, totally fab!

Gorgeous card Eva! Love those rolled felt flowers too!

wendy said...

simply amazing cards !!!!!!

loyaz said...

What awesome cards. Am totally in love with your papers too.
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

Jan Garber said...

That filmstrip is the perfect size! Others have tried but always too large!! Your cards are adorable!

Jackie said...

Oh Eva, both of these cards are gorgeous! I simply love the new die-namics that are being shown and these PI girls are a must have like so many before them! Lovely cards!

pixie sparkle said...

love both your cards, esp the paper piercing for her dress!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

I love both cards! The film strip on the first one is a stroke of genius and I love her pretty dress on the second one! Super cute!

Kathy Martin said...

Ooh la la! Fantastic! :)

texasjodylynn said...

Your cards are SO adorable! I love what you did with the mini film strip. Awesome!

Cynthia said...

Both cards are adorable, Eva. Love the film strip die-namic with the first card.

Gabby said...

Love your use of the filmstrip die-cut onthe first card ... how cool that the [aper strip fit right in there! The Lovely Day card is beautiful. Love the paper piecing and the ribbon. :)

Moosisk said...

OMG! Wait a second while I go and get a bucket for all this drool!!! LOL I LOVE your cards and can't wait for the release! :D

Janet
moosisk@hotmail.com

krussellstudio said...

Love the film strip. Great job coloring!

jeanne girl said...

The film strip looks so good!! And I love the paper piecing on the dress of the other girl :) And YEAH a leaf flourish and I was just wishing for one from MFT :)

Romaine said...

The colours are all so pretty! Love the way that you used the film strip die on your projects, very cool!

Erin Smetak said...

Aw!!! Such beauty!!!!! I LOVE them both!!!!

Tiffany said...

I love both of your cards!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE how you used the film strip die...BRILLIANT!!!!!

Sherrie said...

Oh darling...love how your filmstrip framed up some patterned paper....cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are both FANTASTIC!! Love how you did the filmstrip!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin