Thursday, June 30, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 1

Hi there, today we begin our July My Favorite Things Release Sneak Peeks.  Are you ready?  I sure am and I know you will fall in love with the stamps and new Die-namics just like I did and do each month.

Today I have two cards for you.  The first card is made with the Fred Bear Takes a Hike.  And he is super fun with lots of cute stamps to build fun scenery.


In't he cute????  And look at the inside.  I really had fun creating with him.


My next card for today is created with a new totally FUN set called You Move me.  It's full of fun quotes and cute images that have coordinating dies to go with.  SOOOO FUN, I tell you!!!  First look at that new gorgeous label I stamped my sentiment on!!!!  How about that????


Look at the little scooter inside!!!  Yepp, that is a little cut out with the newest matching Die-namics.  LOVE IT!!!!  And there are other shapes, too, like airplane, card, clouds, just a few to name.  It's adorable!!!


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on my cards today:







Here are the details about the upcoming release on July 5th at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on July 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on July 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

29 comments:

Jan Garber said...

I love sentiment! If only it were so easy to rid ourselves of stress!Your papers are really great!

Melody said...

Fred is adorable! Great cards!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Fred bear is SO cute!! Beautifully coloured, & Love the footprints on the inside of the card too. You Move Me card is so sweet, I love the little clouds and the scooter. Fabulous cards!!

Gabby said...

Fred is just so cute! Your coloring and that bright, cheerful dp is great. Love the cloud background. I too adore the boot prints on the inside. What a fun set! :)

Joanna McDonald said...

OH, Fred Bear, I adore him! Your
card is fabulous both ourside and
inside! Beautiful coloring. Your
2nd card is so cute with the scooter and the road tracks!!

Sarah Gough said...

Love love love these Eva!

Susan said...

Great cards Eva. Love the new Fred Bear :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva - I think you may have THE best patterned paper collection ever! GORGEOUS, rich and vibrant colors make your creations pop with life!!

STUNNING work!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards, I especially love the footprint trail :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness, girl you have outdone yourself! FANTASTIC cards!!

Becky Carafa said...

LOVE Fred Bear this month, that walk it off sentiment makes me laugh! And you move me is just a great set!

Christina Fischer said...

SO cute, Eva! Great details, inside and out! :)

Barbara said...

Adorable, Eva!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are SUPER adorable, Love this new Fred Bear and cannot wait to get my hands on him!

Rachel said...

Love your cards! SO ADORABLE! Love the layoout and colors on Fred Bear and the inside is Fabulous!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love both of your color filled cards! Just fabulous.

CheckerBeads said...

Love the bear! What a cute card.

Anne

Frank said...

Wonderful projects....just love Fred Bear... :)

Dawn said...

Adorable cards Eva! Fred Bear is just so cute!

g said...

these could not be cuter!! LOVE them both- your coloring on sweet Fred bear is awesome (love that tiny snail LOL!) and i just have to have those tiny new stamps/dies- too cute!

Jingle said...

These are so cute! I love the 'to the moon and back' one! Such a fun sentiment!

Leslie said...

Fred Bear is looking great here and your second card is so sweet!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

As usual, these are AWESOME EVa!!!LOVE the colors and papers on these!! STUNNING!!!

jeanne girl said...

I just adore Fred Bear so much!!! Great cards :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute--love the papers and the bear!! SO ADORABLE:) You didn't use black on the first card! WOW! Kraft--you make it looks so amazing! I wish I thought like you!!!! And that second card--oh my! LOVE all the details and the stitching--you rocked these stamps:)

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love your cards, as always! xoxo, Katie

StampOwl said...

super cute cards

Diane said...

Love them...and love "to the moon and back"....its a favorite saying in my daughters familY!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are both ADORABLE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin