Thursday, June 2, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 1!

Hi there!  I am so excited as it's time to starts sharing our cards made with the upcoming June My Favorite Things stamps.  And wait till you see them!!!  I know I probably say that every month, but I just can't help it...they are too cute!  Oh and the new Die-namics....you'll be begging for them...LOL.


My first card is perfect for Father's Day, or the man in your life, who just loves to barbecue.  I had so much fun to color this image, it's adorable with the newest Fred Bear Well Done!!!


I mean how CUTE is this Fred Bear????  And here is the inside of my card.


My second card is made with a totally fun new set called First Place Award Ribbon. I know this will be used a LOT, so many possibilities with it, but I am sure you can see that on my card.


And here is the inside of my card.


And here is the list of the My Favorite Things Die-namics I used on these two cards:







Here are the details about the upcoming release on June 7 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on June 7 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on June 7 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

42 comments:

Barbara said...

Great cards, Eva! Love Fred and your award is awesome!

StampOwl said...

such fun creations Eva

JessicaK said...

Your Fred bear is certainly flippin' fabulous!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Gorgeous cards!! Love, love the Fred Bear card - SO adorable!

Lisa H. said...

soooo beautiful! love the patterns and colors of your award ribbon card and FRED is just as sweet. NICELY done.

Kelli said...

Did you dust off your fancy 20 pack of scissors???? Mine came in a roundy thingie!!! LMAO

These cards are AWESOME!!! LOVE the bright happy of the #1 friend card for sure...

Melody said...

Great cards!! Love your coloring on Fred!

Sarah Gough said...

gorgeous cards Eva!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love both the sexes version of the award ribbon. I think every Mother in America needs it!

Arlene said...

LOVE these! You have the most fun cards, Eva! ♥

Cathy P in AZ said...

Such fabulous creations! LOVE your Fred the Bear card - ADORABLE.

Inge said...

Fred is having fun in the sun, love the bright colors you've used! The award ribbon card looks fab too:-D

Kim C said...

Sooo cute! Such bright colours and perfect for Father's Day. :) Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

Looks yummy! Let's eat..

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva these creations are simply AMAZING! I love your use of such gorgeous colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Debbie B said...

Beautiful creations!!! I especially love Fred the Bear!!

Debbie B


Debbo_50@yahoo.com

Karen Motz said...

That Fred card is a ton of FUN and look at the perfectly coordinating ribbon!!! LOVE how you layered the rosette under the award ribbon on the second card!!!

Jingle said...

That first card is so cute and fun! I love it! The second one is wonderful!

jeanne girl said...

Can't wait to get my hands on the new products!!! Love your cards!

wendy said...

Fred Bear is to cute...love your card

Megan said...

Beautiful coloring and beautiful colors. I love your color choices!

Megan said...

Beautiful coloring and beautiful colors. I love your color choices!

Nancy R Grimes said...

What a cute card for all of men in my life. My sons love to grill.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so great, I love the fred bear.

Denise said...

I'm over the moon for the banner set and dies - love it!!

scrappingnana said...

Love the cards, the colors and papers. Great job with the new stamps & dies.

Scrappychick said...

Precious cards! I LOVE the bear and how you textured him and the sun is adorable!! The ribbon has been seen a bit today, LOL...But I like your bright pastel colors best!!

jodylynn said...

Your Fred bear is just fabulous!!

Jodylynn
jharvey85@cox.net

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are AWESOME Eva! LOVE the textured sun and your coloring on your Fred card, and the patterns and colors on your award card ROCK too!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Geez, Eva! These are both FABULOUS! I don't know where to start! Love them both!!

Liz said...

You always amaze me and I am always happy to see your cards and blog.
Looking forward to the rest of the hop...

Melissa said...

Love your cards! They are absolutely adorable! I love how you added texture to the sun and popped the inside up...so cute.

Joanna McDonald said...

Love that Fred bear!The added sun
is great and his coloring is awesome! He looks great in red,
turquoise, & white. The 1st place
card is neat! I like the added
polka dot die.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Eeeek, love your super cute cards!!! I just adore the papers and how you used the ribbon in the second one!

lisa a.

Erin Smetak said...

Freakin' AWESOME!!!! Totally love your cards! Dsp, images, coloring, insides, LOVE IT ALL!!!!

Dawn said...

Great job Eva! So adorable!

Linda McClain said...

Flippin' fabulous is right! These are amazing. I love how you paired the rosette die with the aware die. Brilliant.

PattyO22 said...

You're right...they are so cute!!

Gabby said...

Fred rocks big-time! Love that image ... wonderful coloring ... and those awesome papers and your ribbon treatment! So cool! I also like the badge card for a friend. Very nice! :)

E.T said...

LURRRRVEE!!!

texasjodylynn said...

Super cute! I love the way you colored Fred. Gorgeous award ribbon. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

SOOOOOOO cute!! LOVE those papers...!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin