Monday, June 20, 2011

MFT - à la modes - You Are Unrepeatable

Hi there again, did you enjoy yesterday's My Favorite Things Teaser of I've Met my Match a' la modes?  Every designer sure showed her off!  Hope you are inspired!

Today is time for another a' la modes called You are Unrepeatable.  And you'll see how adorable she is!!!  She sure is rocking my world!  LOL


I really loved coloring her and to add the pretty Posies Die-namics.  The inside I kept simple with the Just a Note sentiment, so I can write a note in it for someone special.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to create this card:




Hope you like my little card and here is a little information about the upcoming release!
Thanks for visiting, have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

24 comments:

Arlene said...

She is so adorable, Eva! Love all the colors you used. :-)

Dawn Easton said...

Eva, this is so fun and funky! Love the awesome colours!

Sarah Gough said...

so bright and fun Eva!

texasjodylynn said...

So cute! Love the seam binding.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute, I love these colors you used together

StampOwl said...

those colors pop!!!!!

Gabby said...

Such a cute, colorful card! It looks like a party! :)

Inge said...

Such a fun and bright card! It will certainly put a smile on someone's face:-D

Joanna McDonald said...

Such a cute card! Love the bright
colors. Nice coloring of her!!

wearestampers said...

Another cute image! Love the card with such yummy colors!!
Pam

Wendy said...

Honey, this is fantastic!

Karen Motz said...

Eva, you're such a colour DIVA!!! OMG!!! You rock my world with your fabulous use of all these bright colours. I feel like I'm a broken record, always typing the same comments about your use of colour, but girl, you have a real talent for it!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Eva!!! Love all your bright happy colors!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is just pure FUN Eva! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colors and mix of patterns! This card ROCKS!!

Rachel said...

So bright and cheery! Looks like retro 70's...so cute! Love the dotty flowers!

jeanne girl said...

Love the bright colors and the flowers :)

Jingle said...

This is truly a super fun card! Love the bright, fun colors!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful! love the bright, gorgeous colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

As always--love your coloring! Beautiful bold colors:) FAB JOB!

Michele Boyer said...

So happy and fun! I LOVE that green ribbon!

Michele Boyer said...

So happy and fun! I LOVE that green ribbon!

Linda Beeson said...

I love the way you combined all of those patterned papers together with that really cute image.

Jackie Pedro said...

Fun Fun Fun!! LOVE the crinkled ribbon and colors, Eva!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin