Monday, June 13, 2011

MFT Design Team Challenge - Use Paint

Hi there, thanks for visiting!  Our My Favorite Things Design Team is up to a new challenge, and it's to PAINT! So, paint I did! I have been wanting to create a canvas with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's and My Favorite Things stamps and Die-namics, so this was a perfect opportunity!

I bought an oval canvas to create on and I used three different My Favorite Things stamps.

Inspired by Butterflies
Inspired by Spring
Own Your Story


All the products other than My Favorite Things stamps and Die-namics are by Creative Imaginations.  I used their new stencils with some molding paste and painted it with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's.   Here is a close up of it.  I just love how raised it is.


And I used quite a bit of Die-namics, which again I painted in with Luminarte.


I think I will make another canvas project for one of my class project, what do you think???  Would you like to learn how to make something like this?

And of course here is the list of the gorgeous MFT Die-namics I used to create my project:



And now hop on over to Kim's blog to see the line up of all the designers so you can hop over to see what AMAZING projects everyone created.  I know you will so love everyone's creations!


Thanks for visiting!  Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

20 comments :

Sandra said...

Love this! This is beautiful!
Sandra ltb

Gabby said...

I like the colors, paints and layers! VERY nice! :)

Melody said...

Really beautiful! The colors are amazing!

StampOwl said...

beautiful piece Eva

Rhonda V. said...

This is just gorgeous Eva! Love all of the colors and textures!!!

Joanna McDonald said...

A beautiful piece of art!! I love
all the colors.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva - this may be one of the most gorgeous pieces I've ever seen!!! What an amazing piece of art...WOW!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lionelsa said...

Uau - adorable!!!

Erin Smetak said...

WOW! This is a masterpiece! Seriously! I love it!!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is stunning!!! The vibrant colours really pop!!!

Megan said...

Sooooo pretty. You use color like no one else!! Love it!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Lisa H. said...

what do I think???? WOW! it is a masterpiece...love it!

Barbara said...

Eva its just Beautiful please come back to OC would love to take a class.

nancy said...

This is stunning, Eva! So pretty & colorful.

Kim said...

This is STUNNING Eva!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is just GORGEOUS Eva! LOVE the colors, all of the stamps and the products you used! Can you believe that I don't even OWN twinkling h2o!!! LOVE this!

Diane said...

This is a beautiful piece of art...I don't own any twinkling h2o's either.....I am just getting into creating on canvas...so this is another great inspiring piece!!

Cassie said...

wow eva - this is just exquisite!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO GORGEOUS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin