Friday, June 24, 2011

A late Friends with Flair

Hope you are having a lovely Friday!  I sure am.  I have a busy day today preparing for my class for tomorrow, but any day I touch crafty products is a great day to me...LOL  I am very late in the day with this post, but I still wanted to share a card I made with the newest Ippity set called THE BEST!


Isn't this a pretty card?  I used Prima papers, a Petaloo Paint it flower, which I sprayed with my Pink Grapefruit Luminarte Mister, isn't that gorgeous????  I also used a Maya Road wood button, which again I painted with my Twinkling H2O's and of course I used some yummy MFT Dienamics...my doily and my butterflies.  LOVE THEM!

And if you haven't seen what this stamp set looks like, here is the picture of it.  I love it for both cards and layouts and even some other projects....

And if you are interested in purchasing this set, just click HERE to take you to my Ippity Sales Blog.

Hugs and have a fabulous Friday!

Blog-signature

18 comments :

jennifer mitten said...

This is absolutely stunning! This stamp set is amazing and just bursts out of its packaging:-)

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Beautiful card!! Love the crossword puzzle banner piece and the sweet tag.
Hope your class goes well tomorrow. Enjoy! {hugs}

Liz said...

Just gorgeous

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love how you've put all those pieces together on one card.

sharon g said...

I like the random messiness. I need to remember that it looks better being random, rather than "perfect". Thanks!!

cinmfoster said...

Love your card.

dahlhousedesigns said...

oh, i love all you hidden treasures in this one. love that ippity set!

lisa a.

Crystal said...

This is beautiful, of course your creations are always so pretty!

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty! always love what you do!

Toni K said...

Beautiful as always! I have to have that ticket stamp!!!

Ruby said...

Very nice.

marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and think I might need to get that doily die. Just got my ticket stamps--anxious to use them!

Houses Built of Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how you took a set that I thought of as pretty masculine, and made it beautifully feminine!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

I love how you changed the doily from sweetsy to cool!

Gwen said...

Super cute! There is a Petaloo challenge going on, did you know?!

My Angel said...

Beautiful Card Eva~~ Love the colors!

Sandra said...

Really amazing

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin