Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a Special Birthday Blog Mobbing!!!!

For Hip Hop please scroll below!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!!!!!!

Today is a special Blog Hop in honor of our boss lady Kim at My Favorite Things!  We wanted to make her day special for her, so we are doing a Birthday Blog Mobbing!  Kim, I only know you through our emails, and your beautiful products, but throughout this past 6 months I have seen how beautiful and generous you are.  I love you and hope your birthday will be a very special celebration!  And I am soooooo looking forward to meeting you at CHA, as I know I will adore you even more in person!!!  :)

To make Kim's card I used the adorable a'la modes Cheers set, which I thought was perfect for the occasion.  I paired it up with the cute My Minds Eye papers, that I thought went perfect with the image. And of course used a few Die-namics.


Here is the inside of it.  My sentiment came from the Clearly Sentimental Happy Thoughts set and I left enough space, so I can write some special thoughts of my own in the card.


And of course, here are the Die-namics I used on this card.  Quite a few, just the way I like to finish off my cards...LOL.





If you'd like to join the celebration, we'd LOVE you to participate! You can add a card to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword "HBMFTLADY" or, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl you can add your project to the MFT Fan Facebook page!  Not yet a fan of MFT on Facebook? You can "like" it here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Favorite-Things-Just-Delightful-Clear-Stamps/364057405371 and add your post!  Don't have time to stamp?  Just stop by the MFT Facebook page and wish the MFT Lady a happy birthday.  Let's MOB her on her special day!

And now it's time hop over to see what special card Frances made!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

18 comments :

Joanne B. said...

Eva, this is beyond gorgeous! Love it!

Kim said...

Eva, this is just gorgeous!!! Wow! I am so touched that everyone worked so hard on this fantastic surprise!

Arlene said...

Oh my, this card ROCKS Eva! Love, love the cupcake papers, and ALM's paper pieced dress! ♥ Kim will be so excited to get this in the mail.

Jingle said...

Well, isn't she just fabulous in her pretty little dress! Wonderful card!!!

Barbara said...

Fabulous, Eva! Cupcakes and champagne--win win, LOL!

Christina Fischer said...

This is fabulous! I love the inside with the stamped swirl! :)

Michele Boyer said...

How cute and FUN! I love your crinkly ribbon and paper-piecing! Fab inside too! :)

Inge said...

Gotta love the dp with all those yummie little cupcakes...yummie! Gorgeous card and paperpiecing Eva!!!!

Erin Smetak said...

LOVE this, Eva!!! I just love your style!

Sarah Gough said...

This is so pretty Eva! I always love your work!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday and How fun a birthday Mobbing.
Beautiful as always my friend...

StampOwl said...

so pretty

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love this stamp with the fabulous paper and design

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love this stamp with the fabulous paper and design

Jan Garber said...

That is adorable! Kim will love it, I'm sure!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

She is a treasure Eva! She is one of my fav รก la modes and I LOVE her paper pieced dress and all the flowers!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OOOOOOH! I love that dress and the patterned paper you used! BEAUTIFUL birthday card--love everything! EVERYTHING!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute and FABULOUS!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin