Monday, June 27, 2011

I am so proud of you

Happy Monday to you all.  I wanted to share a card I made with some pretty JustRite Stampers stamps.  I made it for my son, as he is doing so well going after his dream, studying hard in college and I just couldn't be any more proud of him.  I thought I would share it with you.


I made this card using My Minds Eye Stella Rose papers and some pretty May Arts ribbons and the JustRite Stamp set I used is called You are the Best!

Hope you like this little card and I sure hope my son will like it, too.

Hugs and have a FABULOUS day!

Blog-signature

6 comments :

thekolbes said...

I love it and bet your son will too
Trish

curlyqmosaics said...

What a handsome card for a boy! I love the colors, patterns and texture! I know your son will love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

wearestampers said...

It's just perfect! You gave me an idea to use my banner stamp! Thanks for sharing!
Pam

Jingle said...

This is great! I love the colors!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Hi Eva!
Your Son will love this! I love the colors and all the little details that you added! A work of Love!
Thank you for sharing!
Can't wait to meet you at the class in August! :D

Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOWZA! Love this card--that blue is gorgeous and I love how you stamped that banner and the badge! FUN FUN FUN:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin