Classes coming up!!

Hi ladies, remember not too long ago I told you that I will start teaching classes in local stores?  Well time is here.  I have two classes this month, one of them is next weekend and one right after that.  I will post about that next weekend.  Here are the details, in case you would like to join me, which of course I would LOVE!!! I have two different classes, two different projects and next week I am working on two more projects for two other classes and slowly keep coming up with new ones.  For now, here are the details on the first ones I have coming up.

Date: June 18th, Saturday
Where:  Scrapbooking Made Simple, Santa Clarita, CA
Tel:  661-298-1112

Two classes in one day.  Here is the first class information:

Luminarte 101 Technique Tags class:  Learn new techniques using Creative Imaginations IOD papers,  Luminarte Twinkling H2O's, Unity Stamps and My Favorite Things Die-namics.  You will create 11 tags during the class.


Cherish Your Dreams box with 3 cards class:  Create an altered gift box with 3 cards using Creative Imaginations IOD papers, Luminarte Twinkling H2O's with fun techniques.  Also using brand new Marah Johnson Unity stamps and gorgeous My Favorite Things Die-namics.


I am sorry I haven't been posting much, but the move is taking a little more out of me than I thought, not to mention that my craft room is being worked on, so I am set up temporarily.  I am excited though, as Michael is putting in bamboo flooring in my craft room, I get to use the same huge dining room table I used for the past year for my crafting and we just picked up an Expedit book case from Ikea.  Gosh, we are so learning that neither of us are made for hard work...that Expedit weighs a TON.  SERIOUSLY!!!!!  And we have to bring it up to the second floor.  Michael said we just bring up one piece at a time...LOL and it will definitely have to be built in the room it will be in, thanks Jennifer for confirming that thought...LOL.

Anyway, lots going on this past week, all good, and soon I will be back to the swing of things and everything will be working just like it did the past, but perhaps even better.  I will post pictures of my room once it's completed, so you see where I am creating.  You know, before it was all on our dining room table...LOL....where do you craft???

Ok, off to run some errands.

Hugs to you all!

Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,