Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop

For MFT's Wednesday Challenge Club post please scroll down!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop! Are you ready for some inspiration? You should have arrived here from Nancy's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!

For my card I decided to pull out some of Samantha's papers, fabric, stamps and cutting files!  I love that Samantha is so versatile and she designs in so many medias!  For my card below I used her Creative Imaginations Blossom paper line, and I used her Unity Live Laugh and Love stamp set.   I also used her Silhouette Fleur de Lis border cutting file.


Once I stamped the beautiful label I painted it in with Creative Imaginations Luminarte Twinkling H2O's, it sure makes it nice and shimmery.  I stamped my label the second time to paint the flower again and cut it out to pop dot on the label to add dimension.  Finally I added some pretty Creative Imaginations Eye Candy Swarowski crystals.  Lots of pretty things on this card.  Not to mention the pretty butterfly diecut that comes with the Blossom line.  I also added some of Samantha's very yummy Riley Blake fabric to my add, just for a perfect little touch.  Here is a closeup to see all the different elements a little closer.


Well, hope you liked my little flower project and now it's time to jump over to see what the fabulously talented Karen has waiting for you!  

Don't forget to leave comments, as Samantha is giving away lots of prizes! 
Enter for a chance to win a GREAT giveaway!! You can win extra chances by leaving comments on any of the Designer's blogs!  All you need to do is leave a comment to receive an entry for the "Butterfly Garden" stamp set by Unity (coordinates with Blossom collection).  If we go over 100 comments, there will be a 2nd giveaway "Life is Beautiful" stamp set by Unity (coordinates with Heidi collection)!
Enjoy the hop and thanks for visiting
Print

50 comments :

Ujjwal said...

This card is such a delight to look at! so beautiful!

Silvia Mendoza said...

Your card is so beautiful. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, Eva...love the colors.

Scrapfaire said...

That cut file is fabulous. Love the coloring/stamping combo you did on that card!

wearestampers said...

So pretty! I didn't realize Samantha Walker had so many different lines!!
Pam

Houses Built of Cards said...

Soooo pretty!!! The colors are absolutely FABULOUS!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

richardbreaks said...

great details!!!

Penne said...

Lots of details in this card. It's just fun to look at!

Guiseppa said...

I love this card! You always do such a beautiful job. One day I hope to make beautiful cards like you!

Lillian Child said...

What a bright and cheerful card creation! Love your creativity!

Raechelle said...

this card makes me happy! It's so bright and cheerful.

Angi Rankin said...

I love your wonderful and cheery card. All the different elements are such fun to look at. Thanks for sharing and for inspiring!

Angie Blom said...

BLOW me away gorgeous Eva.. I just love this and the papers!! I need this set!!

alicecarman said...

I love your card Eva! It's so pretty. Great job.

Shelley said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the details!

imastampin said...

Fabulous! I love that butterfly!

JPScraps said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Jingle said...

Eva, this is so pretty!!!

PattiM said...

Your card is so pretty, love all the little details.

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments ARe Remembered!

Rachel B said...

Eva, your card turned out so great! Love it.

Liz said...

This is just gorgeous.. I cannot wait for you to teach here.. Wahhoo

Martha said...

its beautiful!

Deborah said...

So Pretty!

Julie Ranae said...

Always...ALWAYS beautiful work, Eva!!!

Vicki said...

Love your card and all the different elements you used. H2O's are a favorite of mine!

Nicole Brenna said...

I love the card and thanks for the great hop.

Squirlygirl said...

Eva I love everything you create so its no surprise that I love this card too :) So bright and cheery, TFS!

sharon g said...

I love how you used the fleur d'lis (spelling??). Nice!!

thekolbes said...

Ohh gosh, I love your card, it is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower.
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Kimmarie Baker said...

Your card is very pretty! I love the colors you put together and the butterfly. Great stamp too! daughtersare3@yahoo.com

marilyn said...

Fabulous card!!! Love it!

Gisèle said...

awesome card:-) and some bling too!

Kelly Massman said...

So pretty!

marilyn said...

LOVE this card!

Carol said...

I really love how you combined all the patterns and details!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

polkacabana said...

Simply a gorgeous card! I love the bright colors and you have done a great job!!

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card. I really like the bright colors.

Melissa Hortin said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you have done the label and the butterfly is just gorgeous. Mel xxx

savyjade said...

Love your project! TFS!

Tina M said...

I love mixing media, I think it is necessary most of the time! This card has many different elements but the result is a cohesive piece.

Lucy Newton said...

Eva love what you did with your card that is a mixed media wonder, it came together amazing!!!
lucy_newton@prodigy.net.mx

Lee said...

What a beautiful card! Thank yoU!
butler83ataoldotcom

Janet Z said...

I love how many elements you used! Nice!!

Kristine Berc said...

What a pretty card. I really admire your attention to detail!

alicecarman said...

This adorable Eva!

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, waah, blogger at my comment! Lovely card!

deedoodle said...

Love the bright colors and detail of the card. Great card.

Renee said...

Eva, I really like the card that you created! The embellishments that you used add just the right touch!

Clare G said...

Lovely card, it's so bright and cheerful with great details.

oasisscrap said...

beautiful Eva, I have always admired your work

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin