Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hi there, hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I sure had  a nice one with my friend visiting with us still.  It's Wednesday, so it's time for the newest My Favorite Things Wednesday challenge, which brings you another fun sketch to play with.

I can say I had a lot of fun with this sketch, but again, I always do...LOL.  This time I used the fabulous Well Worn Greetings stamp and Die-namics set.  For my card I used Cosmo Crickets newest collection, Odds and Ends, which is super cute.


And here is the inside of my card.


And here are the gorgeous MFT Die-namics I used to create this card:





Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC22You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  

Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,


Blog-signature

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

Melody said...

Beautiful! Love the papers and colors!

Gabby said...

Your paper choices are great together and I adore the border on border! Very nice card! :)

Steph Zerbe said...

Gorgeous! I don't know how you do it. You have such an amazing eye for layering and colors. Love the striped blue paper and how all the different patterns compliment one another! Fab!

wearestampers said...

Just beautiful Eva! Love the papers you used, and those dies are fab!!
Pam

Lisa H. said...

looove odds and ends....this is perfct!

Wendy said...

Oh Eva, stunning as usual! I love that paper!

Karen Motz said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva Diva!!! LOVE the layered scallops!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable.....okay, who makes the postage stamp die? I love that.

jeanne girl said...

What a great card - has fun country feel to it!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY OH MY! I love that paper and the scallops and ribbon--oh! Just gorgeous;) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Barbara said...

This is so pretty, Eva!!! I love the papers you chose--just a fabulous design!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin