Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hi there.... back again, did you miss me yet???  LOL  Well hope you had fun shopping a little at the My Favorite Things Boutique and now we are ready to reveal the newest Wednesday Stamp Challenge.  A new sketch is ready, waiting for you to try out.


The new sketch literally begged me to use Own Your Story, so I went with that.  I stamped my images on Creative Imaginations Real Wood paper and the rest of the papers are by them too, the IOD Devotion line to be exact.  It just went so well with the beautiful stamps.



And here is the inside of my little card.



And of course the list of the Die-namics I used:







Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC20You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  


Thanks for visiting again and have a fabulous day!


Hugs,
Print

11 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! What a wonderful quote!

Jingle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jingle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--I love how you did the inside as well! GORGEOUS:)

Lisa H. said...

THIS is wonderful!!! gosh, Eva....sooo pretty!

Angie Blom said...

OH another stunner.. I love these!! Those dies look like so much fun!!

texasjodylynn said...

That is gorgeous. I love everything about it!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the sentiment on the wood grain paper!!!! This is beautiful!!!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

This card is so, so amazing, WOW. I haven't had time to comment every day but I'm watching you just ride this wave of AMAZING creativity and you are on fire, lady! Your mojo is unstoppable and I am SO excited for the guest spots you've gotten lately and just watching you soar. LOVE this beautiful card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeousness!!

Wendy said...

So Beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin