MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hi there.... back again, did you miss me yet???  LOL  Well hope you had fun shopping a little at the My Favorite Things Boutique and now we are ready to reveal the newest Wednesday Stamp Challenge.  A new sketch is ready, waiting for you to try out.


The new sketch literally begged me to use Own Your Story, so I went with that.  I stamped my images on Creative Imaginations Real Wood paper and the rest of the papers are by them too, the IOD Devotion line to be exact.  It just went so well with the beautiful stamps.



And here is the inside of my little card.



And of course the list of the Die-namics I used:







Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC20You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  


Thanks for visiting again and have a fabulous day!


Hugs,
Print

Labels: