Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hello and welcome to our newest My Favorite Things Wednesday Challenge.  What  a FUN sketch we have waiting for you this week!  Do you have the Fishtail Banner Die-namics, or the Banner Day Die-namics?  Sure hope, as this is the week, you will want to pull them out.

Today's card is featuring the Fishtail Banner Die-namics and the gorgeous Inspired by Up Up and Away set, which I really love so much!  For my banner word I used the Typewriter Alphabet.


I used the newest My Minds Eye papers, that fit the stamps just perfect!  And here is the inside of my card, which I think  turned out pretty good, in fact I like it almost as much as the outside.


Hope you like it as much as I do.  And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card.





Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC19You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  


Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,

Print

15 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors you used!

Deanna said...

love those hot air balloons! Gorgeous!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE this...so gorgeous!!

Joanna McDonald said...

Your card is stunning!! Love the
colors, design, and paper. Those
balloons are a favorite! The banner
looks great!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Just beyond stunning Eva!! Gorgeous colors and all of the layers are scrumptious!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! beautiful!

Dawn Easton said...

Amazingly crafted! LOVE your design! That nestie with the balloons and clouds is a perfect focal point! Awesome girl!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

SO gorgeous Eva! LOVe the colors and thos BEAUTIFUL hot air balloons!!

Rachel said...

Wow! your card is so beautiful! Love the papers...with the balloon theme. Fabulous!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. WOW... FREAKIN' WOW!!!!!!!
I think I made my point!! hehe

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my goodness! This is a WOW card if there ever WAS one! This is stunning, Eva! SOOOO eye-catching!! Fab colors, and I LOVE the "up up" spelled on the flags!

Erin said...

Do you ever get tired from being so AWESOME?! hehe LOVE this Eva!!!

Liz said...

Stunning as always my dear

polkacabana said...

Holy CRUD!! Could that card be any cuter! I love this! Amazing work!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin