Monday, May 2, 2011

MFT Teaser Day Final Day!

Hello there, today is our Final day for the May My Favorite Things teasers.  WOW, where did the time fly? I sure hope you have been enjoying all the teasers, and from your comments, I am kind of gathering that you did, so that makes me happy!  So many pretty new stamps and Die-namics are to be released!  I know you must be itching to get them....hehehe.

So today, I have one card to share with you and it's really beautiful, well, it is to me.


I used some very yummy Melissa Frances papers for this card and cut the shape of my card with the Perfect Bracket Edge Die-namics to make it even more special.  It's so pretty, isn't it??  And here is the inside of my card.


And now here is the list of the Die-namics I used on my card:





Here are the details about the upcoming release on May 3rd at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on May 3rd at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

35 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

you were right - it's beautiful!

RuthAnn W said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I have been enjoying the teasers..and will be glad when the new dies and stamp sets are released!

bernshwag said...

Wow, stunning card Eva, I love every detail!

Hugs,
Candi

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, love the colors and great design.

Alli Miles said...

Gorgeous Eva!

StampOwl said...

love this shaped card

Kim C said...

Wow, your card is sooo pretty! And I like how you used so many dies in one card! Hahaha....Your rolled rose is so pretty, can't ever get mine to look like that. Thanks for sharing!

Joanna McDonald said...

Yes, it is pretty - in fact it is
stunning! The soft colors and the
bracket edge are perfect with the
friendship quotes!

wearestampers said...

It is a beauty Eva!! Love the edge bracket die, and the rolled roses!!
Pam

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva - this is so elegant and beautiful!! Vintage shabby chic all around!! Love the shape of your card.

Simply beautiful!!


Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Tinkerbeth said...

So Lovely!

Lori Craig said...

I don't know where you find the time...but I'm sure glad you do! Your cards always brighten my morning. Love your command of color and accents. Hugs, Miss Spunky!

Barbara said...

Beautiful card! Great use of all the dies.

g said...

gorgeous!! i love all your dies and the papers are stunning!!

Erin said...

I would like to blame you for my new die-namics addiction ;) hehe LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL CARD Eva!!!

Rachel said...

Very Beautiful!

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is so elegant and stunning Eva - Love all the fancy scalloped doilies and rosebuds and other frills.

Jingle said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Nancy Thomas said...

So soft and shabby. Love the bracket edge - thanks for the reminder that I need to use that more often.

Lori said...

I LOVE how you used the bracket edge die!! Very nice!
:-)

Deb said...

I love your card....would love the have the spiral flower die! Hugs

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Eva! This is the epitome of elegance! LOVE this sentiment, the bracket edge, the seam binding...love it all!!

Chris said...

Your colors are awesome!! Great use of lots of new fun stuff!!

Kelli said...

You think it's beautiful and I MUST agree... it is truly gorgeous, so soft and feminine... LIKE ME!!!! LOL

Jen said...

Wow! This is just gojuss!! Awesome job!!! Hugs, Jen

Corry said...

in awe once again!!! wow.

Angel said...

So sweet and feminine!

Susan said...

Oh so pretty Eva. Love your style.

krussellstudio said...

Beautiful card. Love how delicate it feels.

ce0ccdd6-75c9-11e0-af1e-000bcdcb5194 said...

an absolutely beautiful card .. the new releases won't be online until 3am in the UK!

Shannon Guindon said...

Wow! That is beautiful!

Jan Garber said...

I would never think to use the subtle ledger print paper for the doily! Your cards are always beautiful!

Tiffany said...

It IS beautiful!

Barbara said...

So beautifully elegant, Eva!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so stunning!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin