MFT Teaser Day 4

Hello and welcome to Day 4 of My Favorite Things Teasers.  Well, from your comments I kind of can tell that you like what you have seen so far.  I know Pure Innocence always gets me, their cuteness just melts my heart.  Today you get to see some vintage look, so get ready for that!   


I really love both sets I picked to work with, so not really sure which one to start with, so I am just going to show you the first one I started out with, which is the You Are My Type.  It's vintage inserted with humor...LOL....love the sentiments, some of them sure made me laugh.  Here is my card made with it.




For this card I used Crate Papers for this card as  I just felt the vintage feel of the papers went so well with the images.  Now can you image that there are coordinating dies for the Typewriter and the "paper" you would add your sentiment on?  Yes, indeed!  Love that.  I swear, the typewriter looks like a store bought diecut...so professional!  Oh, and what do you think of the sentiment???  LOL  Love this one!  I so wish sometimes that I could backspace on LIFE itself...hehehe.  And here is the inside of it.




My second card is made with the Up Up Away set, which is beautifully detailed balloons matched up with gorgeous quotes and sentiments.  LOVE IT!!!!


For this card I used Lily Bee papers, again, it has a vintage feel and I love the way it turned out.  My balloons were painted in with Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's and it really looks BEAUTIFUL.  Here is the inside of the card, where I stamped my clouds on to make a background.  Sweet, isn't it?


And now let's see what Die-namics I used on these two cards.


 
 
 


 




Here are the details about the upcoming release on May 3rd at 10 PM EST:
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: