Sunday, May 1, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 4

Hello and welcome to Day 4 of My Favorite Things Teasers.  Well, from your comments I kind of can tell that you like what you have seen so far.  I know Pure Innocence always gets me, their cuteness just melts my heart.  Today you get to see some vintage look, so get ready for that!   


I really love both sets I picked to work with, so not really sure which one to start with, so I am just going to show you the first one I started out with, which is the You Are My Type.  It's vintage inserted with humor...LOL....love the sentiments, some of them sure made me laugh.  Here is my card made with it.




For this card I used Crate Papers for this card as  I just felt the vintage feel of the papers went so well with the images.  Now can you image that there are coordinating dies for the Typewriter and the "paper" you would add your sentiment on?  Yes, indeed!  Love that.  I swear, the typewriter looks like a store bought diecut...so professional!  Oh, and what do you think of the sentiment???  LOL  Love this one!  I so wish sometimes that I could backspace on LIFE itself...hehehe.  And here is the inside of it.




My second card is made with the Up Up Away set, which is beautifully detailed balloons matched up with gorgeous quotes and sentiments.  LOVE IT!!!!


For this card I used Lily Bee papers, again, it has a vintage feel and I love the way it turned out.  My balloons were painted in with Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's and it really looks BEAUTIFUL.  Here is the inside of the card, where I stamped my clouds on to make a background.  Sweet, isn't it?


And now let's see what Die-namics I used on these two cards.


 
 
 


 




Here are the details about the upcoming release on May 3rd at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on May 3rd at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

39 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

these are beautiful Eva, just stunning colours!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, these are so fabulous

Tanja said...

These cards are so lovely - I love the typewriter sentiment too!

StampOwl said...

awesome cards

bernshwag said...

Stunning cards Eva, you really rocked the vintage thang! I love hoe you snuck in the baby doily die under your sentiment.. This is going to be a must have!

Hugs,
Candi

Gabby said...

Two wonderful cards! I like the inside designs as much as the outside. Very nice. :)

wearestampers said...

Love both cards! And I'm pretty sure I can hear those die-namics calling my name!! :)
Pam

Joanna McDonald said...

Love both of your cards!The typewriter card is soooo fun and
I love your coloring of the balloons with H20's - it looks stunning!!

Michelle Single said...

Look at all those fabulous die-namics!!! *swoon* love the rich colors you paired with the black image

Kim said...

These are both gorgeous Eva!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

HA! Like the typewriter's sentiment! I alos like how you have the clouds floating over the text in your 2nd card like that.

Tinkerbeth said...

Simply stunning! Both cards are phenomenal! I love the colors and the way you arrange the elements!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness, Eva! Both of these are BEAUTIFUL! Wowzers girl! Outstanding sneak peeks!

Toni K said...

Great stamps and beautiful cards!!!

Susan said...

Sweet! I love all the yummy details on these cards.

starqueen said...

Hi Eva,
Just beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

Both cards are so very pretty, Eva!!

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Awesome!!! Just awesome!!

Tiffany said...

Love the vintage look of your cards!

Lisa H. said...

mmmm! sooo beautiful, both of them, Eva, really! I love that you used soooo many die-namics.

wendy said...

I am in love with that typewriter

Melody said...

Beautiful cards Eva! You work is inspiring!

Rachel said...

Beautiful! Your die-namics sure got a workout!

Liz said...

Wow wow wow it's just another amazing reveal... I love it all

g said...

oh Eva these are both beautiful!

nancy said...

Eva, what I love about your cards is how finished the inside always looks! So pretty!

P.S.... you haven't forgotten about my pink haired girl, have you? ;)

José said...

I looooove those balloons. They are soooo cool! Beautiful cards!

Shannon Guindon said...

Simply stunning...

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva - each day you completely awe me!! Beautiful inspiration...gorgeous coloring...your layouts are divine!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Chris said...

You really did vintage fine!! Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie said...

Two beautiful cards. Love the sentiment!

Squirlygirl said...

Wow, stunning Eva!! I love all the detailing and the colors are fabulous!

Alli Miles said...

Great cards and use of dies.

Raynedrops said...

gorgeous cards!! Is that a velvet flower on the typrwriter card? So beautiful with the vintage look :)

Kelli said...

Good Grief GERTY!!!! LOOK at all those Dies you used... HOLY SCHMOLY!!!!! LOL The QUEEN OF THE CRANK!!!!!

krussellstudio said...

Great job on both cards! They're beautiful.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh Diva...these are GORGEOUS!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are both SO gorgeous Eva! The balloons are SO beautifully colored...it's uplifting!!!

Sherrie said...

I love your eclectic mix of colors and patterns! So pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin