Monday, May 16, 2011

MFT - I Treasure our Friendship

Welcome to day two of our My Favorite Things Teaser.  Did you like yesterday's a' la mode???  I bet you did, just like I did.  Well, today we are back to share another sweet a' la mode and I have to say if you like to color, this a' la mode is for you.  She is super fun and perfect for friends, or just a thank you.

But let me stop talking and show you my little card with the newest a' la mode called I Treasure our Friendship.


So what do you think of this cutie????  I am so in love with her, she is super sweet, isn't she?  And here is the inside of the card.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to create this sweet card:





Thanks for visiting, have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

16 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Gorgeous, Eva!! LOVE the turned corner and the colors are fab!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the great colors and the colors you used in this cute image. So fabulous.

Arlene said...

I love this, Eva! So colorful and fun and really lovin' your coloring girl! :-)

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Love your card!! It's so fun and fab colours. ;)

wearestampers said...

Another cute image and sentiments! Love the papers you used, and love the design!
Pam

Lisa H. said...

fantastic! looove those circa papers with her. lovely!

Dawn Easton said...

Eva, this is beautiful! Great papers, layout, distressing, embellishing....the whole thing...lol!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE these papers and your distressing!! LOVE it!

Jingle said...

SUPER cute! I love it!!!

g said...

ooo so gorgeous Eva!! love it! fab coloring & super cool papers & textures!

Kim said...

SO cute Eva!

Rachel said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the flower is fabulous!

Karen Motz said...

This is SUCH a pretty pirate!!!!!! LOVE all the distressed edges!!!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous Eva!! Simply amazing!!!

texasjodylynn said...

Pretty card! I love the doily in wood and the rose is gorgeous.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fantastic!! Love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin