Sunday, May 15, 2011

MFT - I Need Some Facetime

Hi there, can you believe we are here again to share a new My Favorite Things Teaser????  Yeppp, it's time again!  And some fun changes as well.  In the past, we've released our à la modes images in cling rubber, however, this month, we're releasing both of our à la modes in clear photopolymer, just like the rest of our stamps.  This means that we can bring them to you a slightly lower price point than usual - $9.00 each!  How fabulous is that?!  Since our clear stamps are made in the USA, they are of the highest quality, so you'll have the same great image quality that you're accustomed to with any of our other clear stamps!  Sweet deal right?

Today we are sharing a brand new A'la Mode set called I Need Some Facetime.  Take a look at this cutie!!!


I just love this girlie and she sure was fun to color!  I used some very yummy My Minds Eye papers and lots of Die-namics.  Here is the inside of it.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to make this card:




Hope you like my little card and here is a little information about the upcoming release!
Thanks for visiting, have a FABULOUS day!


Hugs
Print

25 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love the bright fun colors and that word bubble paper is fabulous!

Alli Miles said...

Love your card!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Your card makes me smile! Love the patterned papers (they go so well with the focal image), the rolled daisy and your colouring! Just beautiful!

Susan White said...

awesome so pretty

Melody said...

So pretty! I love all the different elements on your card.

StampOwl said...

perfect DP for this image

Inge said...

Beautiful card Eva, love the use of all the die-namics and the crinkled ribbon!

Kim said...

Love it Eva! So fresh and fun!

wearestampers said...

What a fun image, and she has some fabulous shoes!! Beautiful card!
Pam

Tinkerbeth said...

Bright and fabulous!

Christina Fischer said...

So so cute! The papers are perfect! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Eva, this is gorgeous! You always have such wonderful elements to your cards!!

Wendy said...

Love this! That green die behind her is perfect! I can't wait to get my MME paper!

Susan said...

Oh...I just love the bright, cheerfulness of this card.

José said...

What a great card this is! Lovely bright colors and look at all those die-namics!
Gorgeous stamp and great coloring Eva!
Have a great day,
Jose

Jingle said...

This is SUCH an adorable card! Love it!!!

Megan said...

There is SO much to love about this card! I love all the little details and the colors are fabulous!

Rachel said...

Love the colors and all the layers. It's just too fabulous!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

How GORGEOUS Eva! LOVE the layout and the papers on this! SO stunning!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable. Love the colors and the great dp you used with this cute image. That's a huge phone!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, really sweet. love those papers.... I did the same! she's great, inside and out!

Michele Boyer said...

Soo cute! Again...FABBY papers!! And I think I need to pull out that doily die. This is SUCH a happy card! :)

Karen Motz said...

What a stunner Eva!! So pretty and feminine!!!!

texasjodylynn said...

That is SO gorgeous. Love your embellishments!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin