MFT Blog Hop Shop Hop!

Are you READY to SHOP and HOP?????  My Favorite Things's release time is finally HERE!!!  I hope you had a LOT of fun seeing all the gorgeous inspirations from our designers and I am sure you have your list together and ready shop!  LOL Well, I won't keep you long, so I will just share my last card from the May release with you.

I think it's one of the sweetest sets in this release, it's Jolinne Perfect Harmony.  I mean look at how cute is Jolinne with her bunny accompanying her!


I used brand new sweet My Minds Eye papers, that I literally just got in the mail.....and I couldn't wait to play with it.  Here is the inside of my card.  I made Jolinne and her bunny peek inside...hehehe.


And again, here are the Die-namics I used to create this card.


Well, that is it for now.  Don't forget to leave comments along the hop as one of the designers is holding a $15 gift voucher to give away to someone.  The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your next stop along the hop is the FABULOUS Christina, so hop on over to her blog and see what gorgeous creation she has waiting for you.


Thanks again fro stopping by and for all your sweet comments during this release!


Hugs,
Print

Labels: