Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MFT Blog Hop Shop Hop!

Are you READY to SHOP and HOP?????  My Favorite Things's release time is finally HERE!!!  I hope you had a LOT of fun seeing all the gorgeous inspirations from our designers and I am sure you have your list together and ready shop!  LOL Well, I won't keep you long, so I will just share my last card from the May release with you.

I think it's one of the sweetest sets in this release, it's Jolinne Perfect Harmony.  I mean look at how cute is Jolinne with her bunny accompanying her!


I used brand new sweet My Minds Eye papers, that I literally just got in the mail.....and I couldn't wait to play with it.  Here is the inside of my card.  I made Jolinne and her bunny peek inside...hehehe.


And again, here are the Die-namics I used to create this card.


Well, that is it for now.  Don't forget to leave comments along the hop as one of the designers is holding a $15 gift voucher to give away to someone.  The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your next stop along the hop is the FABULOUS Christina, so hop on over to her blog and see what gorgeous creation she has waiting for you.


Thanks again fro stopping by and for all your sweet comments during this release!


Hugs,
Print

23 comments :

Barbara said...

This would surely cheer anyone up, Eva! So sweet!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Ohhh, Eva. This is just so sweet! Love the little birdy paper. CUTE!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Oh and I love the colors, too. Meant to say that before!!! :)

krussellstudio said...

Awesome card!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this image and the new paper is fabulous! But the buttons are so awesome!!!

Petie S. said...

How cute is that...I love bunnies!

Liz said...

Just to sweeeeet I lovce it

Arlene said...

I just love, love your work Eva... it's always so colorful and fun... just fab girlie! :)

StampOwl said...

who could have the blues for long with a card like this :)

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous card Eva, love the new DP, it really is perfect for Miss Joilene!

Hugs,
Candi

Shirley N said...

So pretty, love your image and coloring and your layout is beautiful!

Melody said...

Such sweetness! She is adorable!

wearestampers said...

How cute! Love the images, and how you did the inside!!
Pam

Bonnie said...

Oh how sweet Eva!! Look at that little bunny - too cute for words!!

Lisa H. said...

sweet as sweet can be! looove these papers, I'm so glad you shared that deal with us. this is great!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, this is SO sweet, Eva! LOVE ths stamping on the inside! :)

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Just GORGEOUS Eva! LOVE the colors and papers!!!! DELISH!

g said...

super sweet inside & out!! i love the happy colors & papers!

Scraping Miami said...

love it

Cathy said...

This is ADORABLE! I LOVE how you carried the images into the inside of the card! SO DARN CUTE.

Inge said...

How cute are they peeking just inside the card! Gorgeous creation Eva:-D

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMG...completely adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin