Monday, May 23, 2011

JustRite Guest Blogging

Good Monday Morning!  I have a fun announcement to share with you.  I have been invited to Guest Design for JustRite Stampers again, which is such a pleasure for me!  I so love, love, and yes, LOVE their stamps, I always have fun creating with them.

Last week I created a card for Scrap-mart using JustRite stamps, which I haven't shared yet, so I thought today would be a perfect time to do so.  Here is what I made. and for more details, check out the Scrap-mart blog post of mine.


So, if you like my work, check out the JustRite Stampers blog as starting today till Wednesday you will see my work.  And here is a little sneak peek of today's card.  You can see my favorite colors at work...hehehe.


Well, that is it for today.  Hope you enjoy your new week!

Hugs,

9 comments :

wearestampers said...

Both cards are are just wonderful Eva!!
Pam

curlyqmosaics said...

I just love your style! Full of vibrant color and all things frilly! Gorgeous cards!

Carisa said...

it's been awhile since i've stopped by your blog to say hi! once again you've left me drooling - i absolutely adore your bright colors & layering! i have been eyeing these justrite stamps and now you may have just pushed me over the edge to order! *giggle*

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, this is Gorgeous! I love all the different layers and elements!
Congrats on being a guest blogger this week for Just Right! How exciting!
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GORGEOUS! I love that embossing with the brown ink--and I LOVE those little blooms:) What a beautiful card!!

*SHeRRy B* said...

WOnderful card! It's beautiful!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! Eva!!! love this.

Marge said...

Another stunning card!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin