Monday, May 30, 2011

I am sorry

Happy Memorial Day!  Hope you have been having a relaxing weekend!  I am sorry I haven't posted in a few days, so I figured, this sweet card would be perfect to say I am sorry...LOL.

I have a lot going on right now.  Quite a lot in fact, so here is the nitty gritty.  First of all, we are moving back to Socal as Michael's job has ended.  So as you can imagine a lot goes on with moving.  And since I do have a lot of assignments, I needed to work ahead, so everything is moving smooth.  And I have been working on my upcoming class projects as well.  And on top of it, my sweet friend Ching is visiting, so we have been spending time together and not a whole lot of crafting....LOL...in fact today we are going into San Francisco for a fun day.  So that about sums it all up!  As a said, a LOT going on, but all good.

Ok and now let me show you my card which I made with My Favorite Things Crazy for Daisies little set.  My paper choice was Crate Paper, which is too sweet, too.


And here is the list of the MFT Dienamics I used:



Well, hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

16 comments :

Kelli said...

I ADORE this card Eva!!! SO SO SWEET!!!!

tee hee/ DIBBSIES!!!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is STUNNING, Diva!!

Sarah Gough said...

This is gorgeous Eva! *hugs* for everything you have going on right now.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL--love love love those flowers and that the dies! And your shading around the little gal is SOOOOOO FABBY! I must learn how to color!

Karen said...

What a cheerful, adorable card! I love the image and the daisies are the perfect embellishments. Sending good thoughts your way! I'm envious of your trip to San Fran. I didn't get there either of the last two times I was in California. I love that city!

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colors and the doily.

Liz said...

she is as sweet as u
I am so glad ching went to visit u hope it was a blast

wearestampers said...

Very sweet card and image Eva! Love those Crate Papers!!Good luck with the move!!
Pam

Gabby said...

Darling card! I adore the image, paper piecing, all of the papers and gingham ribbon ... just darling! :)

Jenny said...

Well, I think with this card anyone would forgive you ;)Love that paper- gotta find it!

Mrs Ham said...

This is wonderful Eva....

Jingle said...

Oh, this is just the sweetest card! It sounds like you have TONS going on! Moving is always a challenge! And packing up your supplies is the worst part! I hope you are happy to be going where you are going, though!

Jan Garber said...

Love your card! Seems you are going through a number of changes and NEW experiences! If I know you, you'll come through with flying colors and even more creative. Best to you and Michael!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous!!! Love how you inked the flower petals!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva this is so sweet! She is just adorable!
Good luck with your move, I will keep you in my prayers! Any chance you will be near to San Diego?? ;D

Take care,and enjoy your visit with your friend!
Blessings and Hugs,Mary

Lisa H. said...

and SWEET this is! wow! love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin