Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

Just popping in to wish you a wonderful scrappy day celebrating National Scrapbooking day!  Unity is celebrating the special day at My Unity Place, so make sure you stop by today to see what exciting things are happening.  You will find challenges and prizes to win, so what better to celebrate than to play along with us.

And our Design Team created a special recipe book for one lucky winner.  Each of us made a recipe layout with a special recipe on it and here is what I made.  I used Samantha Walker's Home Baked stamp set, which was of course perfect for my Almond Roca Cookies recipe.  


I also used Samantha Walker's Creative Imaginations Christmas in the Kitchen paper line for this layout, it just coordinated with my cookies perfect!  And I used one of her gorgeous doily Silhouette cuts, too.

Well, that is it for now, have a fabulous scrappy day and make sure you check out what's happening at My Unity Place!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: