Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello sweet ladies!  I want to wish all of you a wonderful and happy Mother's Day!  If you are a Mom, may you be spoiled on this special day, and if you are a child, make sure to celebrate your Mom!  My Mom passed away  almost 5 years ago, but I sure have my special memories of her and miss her a lot. 

I wanted to share a card I made for Michael's Mom and believe it or not, I sent one off to my ex mother-in-law, too, as I really love her.  She is one special lady!  I know these cards make both of them happy!

I used JustRite Stamps for the card and beautiful Webster's Pages.  Did some dry embossing and added some pretty glitter to my flower.


I posted this card on the Scrap-mart blog today, so hop on over to see the list of items I used on this card!

Well, that is it for today.  Sending you lots of LOVE!

Hugs,
Print

7 comments :

Liz said...

Happy Moms day beautiful card
It was so good to talk to you xoxo I can't wait to get a hug soon

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunning card. love the colours.. love everything. xx Happy Mother's Day xx

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!

SugarGem said...

This is darling. Where have you been? You haven't been on sb. Com in a month. I finally found your blog going through my favorites. Lol. Miss seeing your beautiful work. Did I miss something? Lovesugargem@gmail.com

Jingle said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card!

Penne said...

Lovely card...

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Just beautiful my friend

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin