Friends with Flair

Phew, thank goodness Blogger coming back, finally get to share my card made for today.  Just in time for a little Friends with Flair Unity post!  I sensed a little panic setting in from everyone...hehehehe...so I am glad it's all fixed.  What did we do before blogs came along???  I can't even imagine on a day of seeing someone's blog or posting a post on my own.  Wonder what else will be coming in the future that we won't be able to live without????  Ahhh, the amazing possibilities, LOVE that.

Ok, so, let me get right to my card.  The other day I was at my LSS and I was so very happy to snatch the newest Cosmo Cricket little paper pad from their Odd and Ends line. It's so cute...love the pretty vintage feel of it.  So, as I was thinking of what to make for today, I thought of one of the Stampin Store Kits, the Oh Happy Day and I just knew exactly what I was going to create.  Here is what I came up with.


I used a couple of MFT Die-namics dies as well, they were just perfect addition to my card.

Well, that is it for today.  Hope you have a wonderful Friday and wishing you a FABULOUS weekend!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: