Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop


For MFT's Wednesday Challenge Club post please scroll down!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop! Are you ready for some inspiration? You should have arrived here from Julie's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!

Today I had plans to show you two projects, but something had come up and instead I am only showing one, but I sure hope you like it.  It should have been a rather quick project, but it took me a while...LOL and I love the way it turned out.  

I used Samantha's Riley Blake Designs fabric to create an adorable flower and decorated a sweet little burlap bag.  Now you can really purpose this bag for anything, but I thought it would be fun to store my Copic markers in it.  What do you think?



And here is a close up of that pretty flower, which I mixed in a little bit of jeans in as well, as I just though it would look fun.


Now since I didn't come up with the idea of this flower, I thought I would share where I got it from as credit is due, where credit is due.  And you will also see lot more flower tutorials there as well, so check out this post at the TipJunkie.com, of course after you are done with the hop, as you don't want to miss out anything from it.

Hope you liked my little flower project and now it's time to jump over to see what the fabulously talented Jennifer has waiting for you!  


Don't forget to leave comments, as Samantha is giving away lots of prizes!

Enjoy the hop and thanks for visiting

Print

22 comments :

Diane said...

Love the bag...burlap and flowers ...a wonderful combo!! Really into wanting dies that cut fabric...pretty fabric, too!!

Jingle said...

Eva, this is adorable!!! And that collection inside is quite nice, too! LOL!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the flower on bag! it would make a sweet gift!

michelesscrapycreations at yahoo dot com

Guiseppa said...

Oh my...I want to make one of these. So cute Eva and I love the tip junky too!

mommyof5kidz said...

Oh how stinkin cute is THAT!!!!! I am imagining my daughter carrying it as a purse! She has s light obsession with purses, and will turn ANYTHING into one! LOL...Fantastic! LOVE IT!

Rachel B said...

What a fabulous bag Eva! The flower is beautiful and the bag is perfect. Oh to have all those markers you have hidden in that bag!

Karen said...

I LOVE the vintagy feel to your sweet burlap bag and gorgeous flower Eva and the bit of jeans really does add a great pop!! Hmmm...did you make one for my Copics too? (smiles)

Hugs,

Carisa said...

omg, EVA!!! This is TDF, I absolutely love it and would LOVE carrying my copics to crops in that!!! did you make the burlap bag or find it some where????

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva!

(-: Heidi

Jenniwren32 said...

I love the contrast of the rough burlap bag and the gorgeous flower. Lovely, Eva!!! :)

Manhattan Mandie said...

This is sooo cute! Makes me wanna go find a burlap bag to dress up!

Janet Z said...

Super bag and so is the flower!

Kristy said...

Sooo cute! Its such a sweet idea too!

Corry said...

adorable bag, i just made a fabric flower like that with no idea for its use.....now i have one :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE that burlap and bold flower! FUN way to hold your copics! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

AJ said...

Eva- that is fabric yumminess right there! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! You are soooo amazing! :)

sharon g said...

I L O V E the flower!!!!! How adorable!!

Jess said...

Oh burlap! Be still my heart! lol
jgabriel at shaw dot ca

Kelly Sas said...

Your burlap bag is so tastefully perfect. It is simple and not overdone. LOVE it!

Tara said...

Such a wicked cool project Eva.

Btrflywmn said...

Love this bag with the flowers, great work. Thanks for sharing

Angi Rankin said...

What a great project. I love it! You flower is wonderful and I agree that the denim gives it just the perfect "pop". I have to know where you got the little burlap bag!?! Do tell!! This would be perfect for taking my copics in when I go to classes. Thanks so much for sharing.
angijrankin@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin