Sunday, April 3, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 4!

Welcome to Day 4 of our April My Favorite Things Teasers.  It's only one more day before you can order all these pretty stamps and dies.  Are you ready?  What's been your favorite so far?  I am curious to hear your feedback on that.

Well, today I have a card to share with you and that is with our Inspired By Spring set.  Such a GORGEOUS set, I know you will see some amazing inspiration from our designers, so let me share with you what I made.


I used some yummy K & Co papers for this, which I thought were perfect for this set.  I also got to use the new Fishtail banner dies...don't you just love all the fun possibilities with them?  And let me show you the inside, which again, the paper line I used was just perfect for.


And let me show you the Die-namics dies I used...in fact today I only used brand new ones.


Here are the details about the upcoming release on April 5th at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on April 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

38 comments:

Sherrie said...

LOOOVE your shabby chic mix on this card Eva....gorgeous!

Peggysuez said...

Beautiful!

Scrapenabler said...

Another fabulous card! Love those dies.

bernshwag said...

Absolutely stunning Eva, I love every detail!

starqueen said...

Hi Eva,
Love the soft and shabby feel of your card. The new banner is fun...another must have!
Thanks for sharing!

g said...

jaw dropping gorgeous- i LOVE the inside too!!

Gabby said...

Fabulous card! Love it outside and in! :)

Cynthia said...

Wow, great shabby chic design with this new set, Eva.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

So pretty! I love both the inside and out!

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Sarah Gough said...

This is beautiful Eva, I love the butterfly on the banner!

Kelli said...

BEAUTIFUL DP choice, just LOVE the inside of this card Eva... GORGEOUS CARD!!!!

Tanja said...

Lovely card, so pretty and vintagey.

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

Love it!

Tinkerbeth said...

Every day you show us layer upon layer of beauty! Love this card inside and out!

Lisa H. said...

wow! and I love it even more now that I get the full looksie! beautiful, Eva.

Nancy Guse said...

BEAUTIFUL! just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so pretty, love how you threaded the ribbon through the new die.

margie c said...

Gorgeous! I love what you did with the banner! and the ribbon threaded thru! Beautiful card, Eva!

Queen Mary said...

Wow Eva, you really rocked this card! So much detail! I love the banner, the flower with the pearl, I LOVE the inside! I think the outside should be framed or sit out on an easel so the inside sorta surprised me! It's just gorgeous!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

OMG Eva I don't even know where to begin-this is STUNNING in EVERY. WAY.

curlyqmosaics said...

What a fabulous card! I love the bird nest and the jute twine...

lynn said...

this is awesome, eva! love the dies and the shabby look of it!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love your style! So beautiful.

Christine from FL said...

Beautiful! I love the shabby look of this.

Elizabeth said...

Love the shappy feel of this card:)

Super Jen said...

All I can say is "WOW!"

jodylynn said...

I just love, love, love this!!!

Donna said...

thud...

Jacqueline said...

beautiful card - the bird nest is a great image.
Hugs ~ Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Still time to hop on the april bunny blog hop
– 11 great prizes

Susan said...

Oh...this is just elegant.

krussellstudio said...

LOVE IT!!! I absolutely love this card. Awesome job!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love that woven ribbon, and the inside of your card is as pretty as the outside (I LOVE those banner dies - EEK!)

Karen Motz said...

Lovin' that sweet little banner in the corner!!!

Tammie27 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I don't even know what to say! This is AMAZING! LOVE the colors, the banner you created...LOVE this all!

szbacn1 said...

This is a beautiful card!!! I was looking for the stamp set at MFT and couldn't find it... help?

Jessie/knightrone said...

So gorgeous!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin