Saturday, April 30, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3

Hello there again!  Happy Sunday!  Are you having a nice weekend?  I went to a crop Friday night, which was fun and yesterday I was in class, which was a ton of fun!  And today we are on Day Three of our My Favorite Things Teasers!  


And today it's all about Pure Innocence!  I love these little girlies so much, they are always so much fun to color and design with!  Let me start you out with Pucker Up! And I promise you, this set will make you melt, it's so cute!  Here the card I made with it.



I used some sweet Pink Paislee papers for this and I couldn't resist putting a roof over little PI's stand.  Don't you think it's cute?  And here is the inside of it.


My next card is made with another new sweet Pure Innocence set called Lily of the Valley.  For this card I used Basic Grey Papers and two new Die-namics Double Scallop Border and the FABULOUS oh so FUN Rolled Rolled Daisy!


OK, so that is it for today and now let me show you all the pretty Die-namics I used on these cards.  New and old.

Here are the details about the upcoming release on May 3rd at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on May 3rd at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

35 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

SO gorgeous Eva, I love the little scene you created!

bernshwag said...

Get out of town Eva, I love your Lemonade stand, it's so adorable! The DP are perfect!

Hugs,
Candi

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, these are so darn cute, love your pucker up!

RuthAnn W said...

Great and super cute cards..love them!

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Cute, cute, cute!

StampOwl said...

such sweet cards eva

Liz said...

You are so far and getting me in so much trouble good thing for blogs hahaha...
I love these dolls pinchable totally
Xoxo

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are both so pretty - I especially like the background patterned papers in your first card and how you used the fancy border as an awning for a lemonade stand.

starqueen said...

Oh Eva,
I don't know where to look first...at those adorable PI girls or the delicious Die-namics. Your cards are so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

Gabby said...

Love the lemonade stand! And the lily card is so neat ... love those vintage-looking papers. Your coloring, layers, embelllishments ... fantastic! :)

Playing with Paper said...

OMGosh!! So darn cute!! I just LOVE your cards! The lemonade stand is fabulous!! I love the new stamp sets and I have to get my hands on that daisy die!! Mary

Joanna McDonald said...

Your lemonade stand is priceless!
The paper is perfect! Love your
lily of the valley card also.

Anne said...

Gorgeous cards! I do love the little roof over the lemonade stand:)

Dawn Easton said...

Eva, these are both fantastic! Love the scene you created with your Pucker Up PI...sweet! Your Lily of the Valley PI is wonderful too....fantastic papers!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva!! I'm just drooling over these stunning creations!! The colors you've used on both are outstandingly springy and BEAUTIFUL!!! So inspiring!!

Hope you have a fantastic day!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Kelli said...

AAACK!!! that Pucker Up had me at the peek and now THIS card... I am TOTALLY drooling over that card, it is done SO perfectly Eva!! Just LOOK at that lemonade pitcher.. it TOTALLY looks real, such WONDERFUL coloring, I really have NO words for the scene you created, SUPER COOL is not even CLOSE enough!!!! My addy is in the RAK!!!! ;) DIBBSIES!!!

Susan said...

Oh my....sweetness personified.

Michelle Single said...

Oh, Eva, that lemonade stand is A-MAZING!!!!! Wow!!! Adorable perfection!

wendy said...

amazing cards love your lemonade scene

Lisa H. said...

CUTE!!! the little roof over the first PI is soooo darling, nice touch (and I just ordered those papers yesterday....love 'em!).

Shannon Guindon said...

Very clever making the canopy on your first card. Love them both!

Barbara said...

Both are so sweet, Eva, but I LOVE the roof on the lemonade stand! Adorable!

Tiffany said...

Two super cute cards!

Rachel said...

Love the lemonade stand! Super cute!

Inge said...

*awe* Eva how cute is that little PI under the roof of the lemonade stand what a fab little scene! Gorgeous cards:-D

lilscrappers said...

I love your little scene :)c.w @ amtelecom dot net

Sheng said...

Wowzer!!!!! Love the dp's you chose and fabby coloring.

Arlene said...

OMG, what a sweet 'lil lemonade stand! And PI Lily... so, so pretty -- love her dress, Eva! ♡

Tinkerbeth said...

Totally fabulous! What a sweet lemonade stand, and YOu gotta love little Lily of the the valley PI. Love how her sleeves are just like the tiny flowers!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Sensational creations Eva! Your little lemonade scene is just too cute! Loving the new Die-namics! Beautifully done! :D

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH Eva--these cards are super super CUTE! I love that first one--great coloring and the papers are perfect match:) I also love the second card--LOOOOOVe that dress! And that border punch! FUN!!

Bonnie said...

Who wouldn't love those sweet cards?

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

ACK! LOVE the awning you created over the Pucker Up girl! These are PHENOM!!!!!!

judkajudi said...

Perfection! That lemonade stand is so adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin