Saturday, April 2, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3!


Hi there.....ready for day 3 or our April My Favorite Things teasers???  Thank you for all your sweet comments, they sure make a girl like me happy!  So glad you are enjoying the sneak peeks!

So today, let me start sharing with you an adorable Pure Innocence stamp set called You Color My World, and that she does.  She is the cutest little artista you could ever color, but take a look at her.  


I used Crate Paper to create this card, their Portrait line fit it perfect!  And do you see the pretty new dies I used???  OMG, I am so in love with them.  The flower, the gorgeous new doilies, they are all so pretty!!!  Here is the inside of my card.


And my second card today is another little Pure Innocence card, and since graduations are coming up, this is just PERFECT.  This little stamp set is called Graduation Girl.  She would certainly put happy smiles on a happy graduate.


I used sweet Echo Park papers for this card, their Little Girl line, as it just fit her perfect!  And here is the inside of the card.


And now let me show you all the pretty Die-namics dies I used to create these cards.  Let me start with the brand new ones coming out.

Here are the details about the upcoming release on April 5th at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on April 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,

Print

38 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva!

bernshwag said...

Stunning cards Eva! What gorgeous layers my dear! I absolutely love the look of the new doilies together! I kept going back and forth from card to card I couldn't get enough of the gorgeousness! Thanks for making my wish list even longer...LOL

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so adorable, love the card design and colors you used with these two cute images.

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness, both PI cards are adorable Eva!

Nancy Thomas said...

Both cards are fabulous - I especially love the rich colors on the first one. Those P.I'.s are just too hard to resist.

StampOwl said...

awesome cards Eva

Gabby said...

Love your "color" card! The papers and layers look great. The image is sweet and well-done, as well! :)

Kary said...

Just beautiful!! Love both your cards.

Playing with Paper said...

Fabulous cards!!!

Lisa H. said...

full of cuteness! great die-namic and I love that pieced graduation gown-tooo sweet!

Megan said...

Beautiful. Why didn't I get to graduate in polka dots?? Love it!

Tinkerbeth said...

Wow! I love both of these cards! I never thought of curving the stars! Very cool!

Angel said...

perfect! everything is just PERFECT on these cards! gorgeous!

wendy said...

so cute ,both cards are adorable

Wendy said...

Eva, I just love your work! They are always so original and awesome!!

Erin said...

Eva these cards are spectacular!!! Those dies ARE sooo beautiful I MUST have them!!!

margie c said...

They're both so amazing and beautiful! I love the first ones lil hat! Love them :)
hugs, margie

krussellstudio said...

So cool. I love the paper piecing, the coloring, the layering, the colors. I love everything about the card.

Queen Mary said...

Eva, I love the red on your Color my World PI -- where did you get the cute beret for the inside? It's familiar, better go through my PI stash to see if I have it! And I love the star banner on the grad card! I haven't been really tempted to get that dienamic yet, but I see that I need it!

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute cards!

Donna said...

how cute!!!

g said...

so adorable! i love how you colored them & how you layered the dies on the artist card! and oh those stars and sweet papers on the grad card are perfect- these are both super sweet!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Holy Hannah, Eva, these are both so BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous coloring and I always love your fun bright color combos!!!

Inge said...

Both your cards are stunning Eva! Love the combination of all the Die-namics on you cards:-D And that little paperpieced baret is too cute!

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

Great use of the stamps & dies

Erin Smetak said...

Awesome cards!!! Love that doily! Holy intricate! And the stars on the second card?! LOVE IT!!!! Awesome idea!!!

Dawn said...

Wow! Both cards are just gorgeous. I loved the doilies layered together.

kathy/North Carolina said...

Oh my little goodness! Those doily dies are fabulous! And you used them to perfection!!!!

Moosisk said...

GOSH! What fabulous cards! I love all these new dies and PIs. Can't wait for release day! Thanks for sharing with us today. :D
Janet
moosisk@hotmail.com

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

As always you have your uniqueness to the cards.
Glad school is almost coming to an end.
hugs

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Ack! These are just too cute, Eva! This reminds me of when Junie B. Jones (she's a story book character) graduated from Kindergarten in polka dots...How Fun! :D

Susan said...

That "little artist" card is beautiful beyond belief! My fav...

Karen Motz said...

These little sweeties are cuter than dolls!!!! LOVE the multicolour sentiment on the first card!!!!!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love how you decorate the insides as well as the outsides of your cards. Your coloring of the little PI girls is stunning (look at her jeans in the first card!) and the polka dot graduation gown is darling.

Julie said...

Eva, your cards are both amazing! Love the papers, the ribbon and the layouts! Just gorgeous!

Jackie said...

Oh wow, simply stunning creations! I love both cards and you used so many Die-namics! I need so many more then I have it seems. I love it all!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Sigh...these are GORGEOUS Eva! LOVE your bright, fun coloring and the layouts!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

AMAZING!!! Seriously...wow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin