Friday, April 29, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 2

Hi there, glad to have you back again!  It's the second day of our My Favorite Things Teaser.  Did you like all the inspiration from day 1?  Are you writing your list for the release day???  LOL....I know I would.

Today I am sharing one card with you that is made with another adorable set that has coordinating Die-namics to go with called the Notched Tag stamp set which has the CUUUUTEST little tag and adorable little shapes to go with it!  You will just fall in love with this genius design!  I know!!!  And I am also featuring a new doily, which is actually a set of two different size doilies and they are the little sisters of the original Decorative Doily Die-namics, it's called Decorative Doily Duo and since I love the size of them, I know I will be reaching for them quite often.


For my card I used Crate Paper papers again, as I just love them so much and I used MFT felt to cut my heart out of.  And here is the inside of my card.  Don't you just love that polka dot border?


And now the list of the Die-namics I used to create this card.

Here are the details about the upcoming release on May 3rd at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on May 3rd at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

38 comments :

Scrapenabler said...

I am loving everything about this card!

Arlene said...

Eva, you ROCKED this! Love the little red felt heart. ♡

Maria said...

Oh my Eva. .your card is sweet. . .I love the all the pretty patterns on your DPs and the great mix of colors. . .very summery colors! Love that you designed the inside too. . it's like double sweetness. . :)

Maria

6Torres said...

Very cute card, I love the heart in the front of the card.

StampOwl said...

love that stitched heart

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the new doilies and you paper is so awesome. Great card

bernshwag said...

Awesome card Eva, I love how you layered the heart! The inside is so adorable as well....

Hugs,
Candi

g said...

this is so adorable inside & out Eva! i love all the hearts! the new tags stamp set/dies & smaller doilies are totally on my shopping list! i bought these crate papers because of your fab projects too- so pretty!! thanks for all the constant inspo!

Melody said...

So cute!! Just love the felt heart!

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Fantastic! I think I'm in love with that notched tag set & those new doilies. Definitely on the wish list.

Gabby said...

Very cute cards! Love the "u hold my heart" card! Love that felt, and those little doilies are so cute! :)

Sarah Gough said...

This is so bright and beautiful Eva!

angela said...

Oh I just love the papers and the hearts are just wonderful !
Angela(nana220@aol.com)

Susan said...

Oh my...you make everything look so darn cute, I HAVe to have them ALL!

Megan said...

Oh that is SOOO cute! As always, I loveee your colors. Brilliant, girlie!

wendy said...

love the stitching and the heart !

lilscrappers said...

Absolutely loving those doilies! c dot w @ amtelecom.net

Shannon Guindon said...

This is a great card. I too love this paper!

Joanna McDonald said...

Love your card.The usage of the
red felt really makes it pop!!

Mindy Miller said...

Love, love, love these! Such fabulous creations!

Amy said...

You used my favorite yellow paper by Crate paper!! This is a super sweet card!!!

Kelli said...

Fun stuff, and what did I miss in my reading of the polka dot border inside? That is a SUPER fun addition!!!!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eeeeek! Eva!! this is just WOW...and WOW!!! I'm in absolute love! The colors and paper choices are simply divine! Super elegant shabby chic!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lisa H. said...

I LOVE everything about this card. that tag is amazing!

José said...

Very cute card! Love that little tag and the smaller size doily! Perfect.
Jose

Janna Werner said...

Yummie yummie cards! TFS :-) Janna

Barbara said...

So very pretty, Eva! Love your paper choices!

Dawn said...

Oh man! I am going to be poor again. Lovely card Eva! Love all the new Die-namics

Sheng said...

I love all the colors you have here and white as the card base.

Tiffany said...

Super cute card! Love that notched tag!

Jan Garber said...

I love those Crate Papers! And the way you used them with the dies! I never tire of the doily!

Tinkerbeth said...

Oh, this card is just the sweetest thing! Love all of the bright colors you used!

Michelle Single said...

Wood, felt, twine, stitching... *gasp* *thud* WOW!

Anne said...

Cute card! Love the smaller doily and the fun tag!

Crafty Math Chick said...

So pretty Eva! Love bright yellow, red and aqua together, such a lovely color combination!

Toni K said...

Gorgeous! I love that paper too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute! Love the papers!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

The colors, patterns and texture on this!! LOVE this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin