Thursday, April 28, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 1!

Hello there, are you ready for the My Favorite Things Teasers to begin? I have been busy creating and I am sure ready to share with you some sweet cards! We have amazing new stamps and Die-namics waiting for you, just wait till you see!  

Let me start with one of the most FABULOUS stamp sets from this release.  It's called Well Worn Greeting set with coordinating Die-namics.  LOVE THEM!!!  And since Frances and Jody are holding a new Guest Designer challenge with the theme of JEANS I added some well worn jeans for my card and bling, can't have jeans without bling, right?  LOL


I used My Minds Eye's Stella papers to create this card and here is the inside of it.


So, what do you think?  I really, really love this set!  The sentiments are amazing, I mean really amazing and the shapes are gorgeous to layer with and you know how much I love to layer?

My second card is an oh so sweet Flapperdoodles set, Anchors Aweigh and it's so adorable, two Flapperdoodles in a boat together, imagine giving this to a friend, I bet they would love it.


I used Echo Park papers for this card and found these adorable already embossed Bazzill papers, that were just perfect with the papers.  Here is the inside of the card.


Aren't they cute????  Hope you like both cards!  And now let me show you the MFT Die-namics I used on these two cards.

Here are the details about the upcoming release on May 3rd at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on May 3rd at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

44 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

How beautiful both of your cards are, Eva. WOW! Such a fun mix of patterns, colors, and textures on both. Gorgeous.

Sarah Gough said...

these are both gorgeous Eva - that die is...well..to die for!

Angel said...

so awesome!!!! love ALL of the fun elements on both!

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous cards Eva, I love all of the layers and the flowers on your first card! Also love the bright colors that you chose for the Flappers..

Hugs,
Candi

Jackie Pedro said...

Pure Gorgeousness, Eva!! The first card is loaded with fantastic details! Your flapper doodles card is so pretty! LOVE the sparkle on the waves!

Linda said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love the flapper doodles!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous creations Eva, you rocked these sets

lilscrappers said...

ohhh, I love turquoise :) Love that flapper card and the way you finished the inside.

Inge said...

Both cards are stunning Eva, love all the texture on the first card!!!

6Torres said...

Both your cards are so beautiful.

Angela (jellybean74) said...

Your talent blows me away with every card. Gorgeous!!

Kim said...

Both samples are gorgeous Eva!

Joanna McDonald said...

Love both of your cards! The denim
adds a nice touch to your Love &
Howdy card and I love the colors
and especially the "waves" on the
Flapperdoodles, they sparkle!!

Joanne B. said...

Eva these are both stunning!

Nancy Thomas said...

Both cards are amazing. A beautiful mix of patterns and colors.

Tinkerbeth said...

Two fabulous cards!

Dawn Easton said...

Eva, both are fantastic girl! Love how your first card has so much texture!!! Fabulous!
Your Flapper card is so sweet! Love the addition of the sparkly clouds!

Jessica said...

these are so much fun! love them! :)

Kerry J. said...

Gorgeous Eva!! I just love the way you mix patterns and colours! Both your cards are fabulous!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love them both, the coloring in your flapper doodle card is amazing!

g said...

oooo-both of these are beautiful Eva! love all your papers, dies & layers!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva - these are over the top UNBELIEVABLE!!! Jaw dropping gorgeousness!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lisa H. said...

I love, I mean LOVE these. that denim..YUM and the flapper doodles....wonderful!!!! love the glitzy waves you added.

wendy said...

so cute...awesome card

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are fantastic Eva - LOVE all the different patterns and textures you incorporated into your first card and LOVE your coloring of the boat in the second one. Terrific cards!

Susan said...

So clever and cute! (As always!)

Jingle said...

That first card is just beautiful and the second is super cute!

Sherrie said...

Love all those yummy layers in the first card and the glittery clouds on the second....sweet!

Liz said...

I have to wear blinders when I come to your blog you are gonna make me buy them all
What beautiful cards as always...
Spectacular

Barbara said...

Just gorgeous, Eva!!! What an amazing mix of colors and textures! So much to look at!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Eva I can see your gonna get me in trouble again this month. You are just so amazing. I am so honored to be a part of your life and love seeing the creativity you share with the world.

Rachel said...

very beautiful!

Moosisk said...

I just LOVE these cards! The first one is so FAB with it's mixture of styles. I am loving this hop!

Jan Garber said...

I always come to your blog expecting something amazing, but these colors are waaaay fantastic!I love both cards and these "flapper" stamps are so cute!

krussellstudio said...

I love the layers and textures on both of your cards. Great job!

Anne said...

Great cards!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Seriously, MFT found themselves a GEM in you sweet girl...you are ROCKING each and every preview and your eye for papers and textures and contrast is just beyond me- I LOVE everything you do!!!

Denise said...

I just {love} the flapper girls... hello, she is wearing a neckerchief - it does not get sassier than that!! Great samples - excited to add these to my stash! ;)

Julie said...

Stunning cards Eva! Love them both! You do such an amazing job mixing papers!

Anonymous said...

great cards!! I am having a tough time picking my fav!! ;) I like both of them!!

jennik

Scrapenabler said...

Love your cards!

Shannon Guindon said...

I really feel the need to own ALL of the die-namics! Beautiful card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow, girl, you are on a ROLL...gorgeous, fabulous, amazing, awesome...wow!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are AMAZING Eva! LOVE the colors and layouts on these!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin