Sunday, April 17, 2011

MFT - Dream Big

Hi there, it's time for another My Favorite Things Teaser!  Are you ready to see more adorable stamps?  This is day one of the two days worth of teasers, so make sure you come back tomorrow, too.

Today I am sharing a card made with the newest A'la Mode set called Dream Big.  I so adore this little image and the sentiments are just right up my alley, too.  You'll see what I mean.


I used Crate Papers mixed in with some older Making Memories paper that I had a little piece of and while my image was colored in with Copic markers, the back panel I popped my image on was painted in with Twinkling H2O's, so it looks pretty dreamy!  And of course I had to finish up the inside of my card, too.


And I can't let you leave without showing the MFT Die-namics I used to create this card.

Hope you like my little card and here is a little information about the upcoming release!
Thanks for visiting, have a FABULOUS day!


Hugs

Print

19 comments:

Melody said...

Love the papers, layers, and that fun stitching!

Lisa H. said...

first thing....happy birthday sweet, dear, friend! and second.....your card is gorgous!

Sarah Gough said...

I love the mix of papers, and black stars - awesome!

StampOwl said...

such pretty colors in this

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous card Eva, I love the inside just as well!

Hugs,
Candi

erin said...

oh my goodness you go girl!

Inge said...

Awesome card Eva, love the look of gorgeous colored moon!

Erin Smetak said...

How cute! It's like a little collage! Love it!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute, I'll bet the twinkling h2o's is amazing when the light hits the bg. Love the card design and the colors you used.

Dana White said...

This is fantastic - love the papers you chose!!

Karen Motz said...

Stunning Eva!!! I adore all the wonderful colours and those fabulous stars in the sky!!

Barbara said...

So pretty, Eva! Love all your colors!

Rachel said...

Love all the layers!

Jan Garber said...

I love the way you can take so many papers and make them work so well together. Happy Birthday!

Queen Mary said...

Wow Eva, fantastic funkadelic papers and I love the blinged stars!

Wendy said...

Are you sure you aren't a secret craft agent sent on a mission to teach all us to make amazing cards...like this!!! O M G!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This just totally makes me smile! Bright, bold and FABULOUS!!

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous coloring. Wowzers!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Freaking gorgeous!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin