Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MFT April Blog Hop and Shop!!!

Are you READY to SHOP and HOP?????  My Favorite Things's release time is finally HERE!!!  I hope you had a LOT of fun seeing all the gorgeous inspirations from our designers and picked out what you are getting, or perhaps you are one of those, who wants it ALL...LOL... know I would.  Well, I won't keep you long, as I am sure you are wanting to shop, so I will just share my last card from the April release and I saved the one that I just adore the best.

It's Claire Keay - Hello, Sunshine!  Why this little set?  Well, have you seen the adorable little Claire Keay?  She is cute and I absolutely love the little grass with flowers, the butterfly, and the little bug that comes in the set and not to mention the sentiments!  Hugs and Smiles always reminds me of my sweet friend, Beate, she always ends her emails with that...so as I was creating this card I kept thinking of her.  Somehow I think she will love this set!




I used brand new Sweetly Smitten Sassafrass papers for this card, just loved the flowers and colors on this.  And as you can see I used some sweet TWINE which you can pick up at MFT as well.  And here is the inside of my little card.




Again here are the Die-namics dies I used to create this card:



Well, that is it for now.  Don't forget to leave comments along the hop as one of the designers is holding a $15 gift voucher to give away to someone.  The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your next stop along the hop is the fabulous and amazingly talented Jessie!


Have a FABULOUS day!


Hugs,
Print

39 comments :

krussellstudio said...

I love the colors! Awesome job as usual!

Sarah Gough said...

oh this is awesome Eva, so bright and happy and fun! I love it!

StampOwl said...

what a sweet, great colors!

Rhonda V. said...

This is fabulous!! Just beautiful papers and I have those button dies too!! Yayyyy!!!

Erin Smetak said...

SO adorable!!! Are you going to send it to Beate?! I bet she would love it! Maybe just stick it in your purse, so when you're passing by the post office, you can stop without having to make a special trip! LOL! ;)
It really is a phenomenal card!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

You are WAY too amazing! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the papers and layout on this! GORGEOUS coloring too!!!

Jules said...

Very cute!

Karen Motz said...

This just makes me smile...the colours and sentiments are perfect!!!

BunnyFreak said...

Love the colors.

Danni said...

Very sweet and so cute!

Jan Garber said...

Gorgeous card, Eva! You always add just enough, never too much!

Wendy said...

Damn, I love your stuff!! Another amazing card girl!

Alli Miles said...

such an adorable card Eva!

Mommy said...

Hugs and Smiles - how perfect! Love the card and the sentiment too! Great job!

Melody said...

This card just makes you smile!! She is just adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so adorable, love it

Lisa - papergrace said...

Such an adorable card. Your coloring is amazing and the paper your chose is just perfect. A super bright, happy card! :)steph

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Eva, I love your stitching and all of the layers!

Hugs,
Candi

texasjodylynn said...

Eva your card is so adorable. I love all the fun details and the wood paper button. :)

Arlene said...

So, so cute and fun! I love the color choice, it's so full of life Eva! :-) And your coloring rocks girlie!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So so so so so so so so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

NatashaS said...

that card is super cute!!!!

Lisa H. said...

mmmmm! this is waaay cute!

Evette K. said...

Wonderful card...all elements come together so well. Congrats! I am indeed amazed at all the designers using MFT new additons. WOW!!!!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute, Eva! Your cards are always so happy! :)

Scraping Miami said...

love your card it makes me smile.

Leilanie said...

Such a cute card! LOVE IT!

Peggysuez said...

Very sweet! Love all the colors and the use of the dies.

Tiffany said...

Great card!

Sherrie said...

Love the spring colors you paired up with her! So sweet!

Liz said...

I really love this and was having a tough time last nite... I guess lots of traffic...

Inge said...

Such an adorable card Eva, love the spring feeling it gives me:-D

nancy said...

OMG... does she have blue hair or is that a hat?! Either way, it's awesome!!

You know... it would make a certain Nancy very happy if you ever showed a cute little stamped girl with pink hair. Just saying... ;) XO, Eva!

Megan said...

Oh man, beautiful colors, as always. You have your ways with color that are unmatched. WAY TO GO!!

Barbara said...

Absolutely adorable, Eva! Such happy colors you used!

g said...

super cute Eva! love all the colors & dies- so fun!

Janneke said...

Great card ;o)
Love your coloring ..

Janneke Xo

ziggymity said...

Awesome colors!!! Awesome card!
Hugs,
Misty

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous, as always!! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin