H{ippity} Hop!

Good Morning to you.  Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend and ready for a new week! Are you ready for another Ippity challenge?  We sure are and this time our challenge is

NO SENTIMENT

It was a little challenging not to add sentiment to my card, but somehow I managed it...LOL  Here is what I came up with.


I used Crate Paper to create this card and my image was painted in with Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's.  I love how it has a water color look to it.   I also used Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two for framing my image.  And the flourish is by Quickutz, called Swirls.  I just got a few dies from their newest release, so you will see me using them.  I think this Swirl is super fun!  Scrap-mart has some of their newest release, so check them out.  The pretty flower image came from the Cherish Your Dream set.  Here is what it looks like, in case you haven't seen all the pretty stamps from it.  I really love this set and have used it quite a bit.


And of course, let's not leave without showing you the challenge image from this week.


And now hop on over to see what gorgeous creation our TALENTED KAREN has waiting for you!


Have a FABULOUS day and thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: , ,