Monday, April 11, 2011

H{ippity} Hop!

Hi there, hope you had a great weekend!  I had a nice one!  We met up with friends and had some yummy Dim Sum, which I haven't had in a long time, so it was fun to do.

Today, it's a new week for our April Ippity challenge and this time we have a color combo challenge for you.  Here is the card I made using it.


And here is the color combo to use.


For my card I used Crate Paper papers and the Ippity set I used is one of my favorite sets, which is full of gorgeous quotes and sentiments called Delightful Little Things.  I also used


Well, that is it for today, hope you have a fun hop and now hop on over to see what gorgeous creations our TALENTED Karen has waiting for you.

Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS Monday!

Hugs,
Print

18 comments :

Cheryl said...

Oh I love this! Great design! I love the cluster of embellishments in the corner.


~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Maria Gurnsey said...

gorgeousness....a whole lot of GORGEOUSNESS!!!!

Rona said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! And your Friday's card is incredible!! I'm in love!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful card! I love the color scheme and I adore your embellishment and paper choices...fabulous!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Justn one word... Gorgeous!
Lisa a

Jingle said...

This is SO gorgeous! I love it!!!

nancy said...

Love. It!!!

Karen said...

Love this indeed and that cluster on top is perfect with the ippity quote Eva!!

Erin said...

What a unique color combo!

eryn hagen said...

absolutely GORGEOUS girl!! LOVE all your embellishments and the color combo you girls have picked out this week is SUPER FUN!! xoxo

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

UMM Amazing love how you used these colors!!!!!

Renee VanEpps said...

Beautiful! Love those great stars and I agree about the stamps, that is a touching sentiment!

Scrapcollectr said...

Stunning card, Eva! That color combo is beautiful...
*smile*

marilyn said...

Great card, as always. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Gabby said...

I like every detail of this card, down to the blue pearls/beads! Wonderful! :)

lynn said...

love the sentiment on the pretty card, eva!

Lea L. said...

Oh how i love this sentiment, and your AMAZING card design!! That stamp set is fabulous....totally love it!! ♥♥♥

Angie Blom said...

Oh Eva this is fabulous! Love the cluster! The design! Everything! Xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin