Monday, April 4, 2011

H{ippity} Hop!


For MY FAVORITE THINGS Teaser post, please scroll down.

Happy Monday! How was your weekend??  Saturday was kind of cloudy, but Sunday was just BEAUTIFUL!   Do you have Netflix?  I so love the fact that I can sit back and pick out movies and watch them on my laptop, or we can watch it on our TV, too.  So, Michael was playing his computer games and I enjoyed and I mean thoroughly enjoyed watching some BBC movies.  I seem to have a love affair of old movies and especially movies from old novels with romantic tone to them.  So I watched the Jane Eyre mini series, North and South, The Young Victoria, Wives and Daughters and Daniel Deronda.  Yep, it's a lot, but I watched them at night and day time, too...LOL...all between stamping and doing things I needed to do as well.  So, do you love movies like that?  Just wondering...hehehe

 Anyway, today we are happy to bring you a new Ippity challenge for the month of April and we are starting off with a sketch.  And here is what I came up with using our What Matters the Most Ippity set.  I also used a little bit of our Regal Greetings and  Love in Return.


I created this card using Creative Imaginations Luminarte Twinkling H2O paints again.  I am thinking of teaching classes with it, techniques and projects of course, so I am just wondering, would you be interested in taking classes with me?  

And here is the picture of our challenge from this week, so you know what to do.  Hope you play along with us!  Can't wait to see what you create!


Well, that is it for today, and now hop on over to see what our  AMAZINGLY TALENTED KAREN has waiting for you.

Thanks for visiting as always and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

18 comments :

Angela Fehr said...

Eva, I just finished reading North & South - and now I'm sad that I loaned out my copy of the DVD - I need to see it again!
You do amazing things with those H2O paints - I really need to get some!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful!! :)

Jingle said...

This is SO beautiful!!! I'm a bit behind, but your last few cards are all amazing, Eva!!! You are always such an inspiration!

Angie Blom said...

Oh I just love this.. amazing card. I have to try those paints too. I just love the mix of colour and the black inked images.. outstanding Eva!! xx

Mrs Ham said...

Wonderful. How are you feeling, I hope you are feeling better. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Laura /sandytoz art said...

Very nice Eva!

Carisa said...

Eva, this is fabulous!!! i love watching old movies like that - esp just to have something on in the background whilst getting creative. yes, it's a good mix!

love that background you created!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love old movies! Must have gotten it from my mom who loves Turner Classic Movies and can answer any question about any old movie!
Love your card....it is so soft and colorful...gotta remember to stamp in white sometime!
*smile*

lynn said...

i love to go to the movies, but never watch them at home--too many distractions, i guess:) your card is just awesome, eva! love how you used the stamps, and the bkgd is amazing!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE this card! Beautiful use of colors--and those white butterflies are super gorgeous!

Chris said...

fabulous, love the vibe of this!!

Marcy H. said...

Stunning!!

Scrapacat said...

Love Luminarte's paints - they really punch up a card. Love the white trim you chose, and the stitching really brings it together. ♥ky

Liz said...

Of course I would take a class from you but you are way over there .....
My heart is full of joy today. That was such a neautiful cards hugs to you

Lisa H. said...

this is wonderful! the colors are so rich and inviting. I'd take your class....wish I was closer, I'd be there for sure! you do beautiful things with those products-go for it!

Karen said...

Oh yummy! I love the way the colors flow throughout the card and the way you stamped everything..so stunning my friend!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW...this is stunning. Love the colors in the background :)

Anja said...

Hi Eva,
I just wondered what the beautiful borders are made with - a die or a border/edge punch?
Thank you so much for letting me know!
Love your cards :o)
Anja

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin