Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hip Hop!!!! Yes Indeed!

Hello, Hello!!!!  I don't even know where to start my post today, really my heart is full of excitement and a few of us, the Ippity Design Team to be exact has been sitting on the biggest secret ever!  But it's not a secret anymore!  Here is what I am excited about it.  You can read all about it on the Unity blog.

I could go on and on about my feelings, but I really am just grateful to Angela for making this dream of mine come true!  I was so fortunate to be on the Ippity Design team and I am still thanking my lucky stars for it and now this dream can be checked off, too and my heart is full of gratitude and I hope you will enjoy my creations both with Unity and Ippity Stamps

For today's Hip Hop I have two cards to share.  One with the April KOM and one with the March KOM.  Here is my first card with the April KOM.


And here is the card made with the March KOM.


So many exciting things coming up at Unity, which I can't share about now, but stay tuned, as you are in for a fun ride for sure!  Which reminds me, are you a KOM Member?  If not, let me entice you with the gorgeous April KOM.  So many fun possibilities with this kit, don't you think?


Well, that is it for today and now it's time for you to hop over to see what gorgeous creation the SUPER TALENTED JEN ERICKSON has waiting for you.

Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

22 comments :

Angie Blom said...

ah... jumping up and down!!
I have to say these cards are just blowing me away.. wow.. amazing.. I just love them. hugsxx

My Angel said...

Gorgeous Cards Eva~ What exciting news!

StampinCathy said...

Gorgeous and amazing cards. Your coloring is just awesome.

lynn said...

your houses and roses are colored beautifully-as always, eva!

Laura /sandytoz said...

All your cards are wonderful! I'm so glad ippity & Unity have gotten together, in no time it'll be like it should have been.

Lisa H. said...

LOOVE them! both cards are beautiful! those clouds are a great addition on the first one!

Lacey said...

Awesome Cards

Rona said...

Beautiful cards Eva and congrats!! I am super excited about the new and improved IPITTY!!!

Patricia said...

Beautiful cards, Eva. I can't wait to hear all the other news on Unity and Ippity...I'm so excited!

Mindy said...

Yay!!! So happy for you!

Corry said...

super fabulous cards!!

Jingle said...

How awesome that you guys have teamed up! What an amazing team to be on! Your cards are fantastic!!!

Martha said...

I just love how you combine colors, love it ;)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG these are both so gorgeous!!!!

Linda said...

Gorgeous Cards Eva! can't wait to see more Gorgeous work! and welcome to you!

Shemaine Smith said...

Hello color! Love your cards Eva and you know I love you too! Sooooo excited!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ALWAYS gorgeous creations! LOVE the layers and bold colors:)

sharon g said...

How cute!! I love the houses and balloon...

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOWZA...LOVE it!! The colors are so bold and so FUN!!! Glad to be here with you dear friend :) HUGS

Victoria said...

Super cute cards!! Love the designs and the use of so many different papers!!!

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous cards Eva!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are GORGEOUS Girlie! Congratulations!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin