Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Unity!!!

For my My Favorite Things post, please scroll down!

Today is a SPECIAL day!!!  Why?  You ask???  Well, perhaps you already know, if you have arrived here from Stephanie's Blog, however if you just hopped on to my blog, than perhaps you don't know.  Today we celebrate Unity Stamp Company's 3rd Birthday!!!  And I am so super excited to part of this company, it's a dream come true.  I love Angela, Chris, Nick and the whole Unity gang and I wish them many years of SUCCESS!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNITY!

To celebrate the special day, our Design Team created cards with the Itty Bitty stamps and I choose Marah Johnson's Thank you Itty Bitty.  This is the card I came up with.


I used Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's to paint my image and flower in as well, which I made using Spellbinders Blossom set and again the brad is by Creative Imaginations.  The patterned paper is also Creative Imaginations, the new Sakura line by Christine Adolph.  The pretty flourish is Scrap-mart's Quickutz Exclusive Flourish die cut and I added some Ranger White Enamel Accents to it.

Well, that is it, enjoy the Birthday hop and now it's time to hop onto Jen's blog to see what fabulousness she has waiting for you!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,
Print

21 comments :

jolande said...

This is a wonderful card...

José said...

Beautiful card. That flower is so gorgeous!
Jose

dahlhousedesigns said...

Another fabulous stunner!!! I just love all your wonderful little details.

lisa a.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So gorgeous Eva love all the beautiful colors!!!!

jennifer mitten said...

Eva,

This is gorgeous!!

Lisa H. said...

soooo fantastic, Eva! loove the colors and how you used that itty bitty (think that needs to go on my wish list!)

Maria Gurnsey said...

Holy WOW!!! LOVE how you made that swirl polka dot :)

StampinCathy said...

WOW! I just love love love this stunning card.

Toni K said...

Beautiful! Love everything about it!

sharon g said...

Gorgeous card!! I love birds, and yours is so regal.

sharon g said...

I forgot to give you my email address: sharon.gullikson@gmail.com

Rachel B said...

Love all the color! So beautiful!

stampjourney said...

So cute! I especially love your paper flower!

Gwen said...

Great colors, what a fun thank you card!

joybear said...

Very fun card, love the colors!

Angie Blom said...

Holy Batman!! this is one AMAZING card.. love the colouring and that white polkadot swirl.. LOVE it!! xx

Rona said...

beautiful

Simply Sandy said...

Love how you used the glossy accents on the flourish...keep forgeting about my H2O's need to pull those out and play with them

Karen said...

Love those dots on the flourish Eva and the colors and your card are absolutely gorgeous!!

Beba said...

lovely card!

JPScraps said...

Stunning! I love that stamp :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin