Friday, April 8, 2011

Friends with Flair

Happy Friday and hope you are getting ready for a fun filled weekend!  I am excited today, as I get to go to a crop FINALLY!!!  It's been months, in fact I think the last time I went to a crop was in October, or was it November?  LOL....but I finally get to go and stinking excited.  It's just a night and have no clue what to take with me. I have to think about it still.  It might be just a visit and shop night...who knows.  I will be happy, if I end up coming home with one card done....LOL...I shall try.

Anyway, I am here to share a pretty Unity card today, which I made for the Creative Imaginations blog, however perhaps not everyone has seen it yet and I am quite fond of this card.


I used the gorgeous IOD's Creative Imaginations Wild Spirit line and their Unity Provencial Collection My Dear stamp set.  I stamped my image on a piece of cotton fabric and painted it in with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's.

Now, have you seen this month's Unity KOM?????  It's a BEAUTY!!!!  Take a look! I just ADORE this set!



Well, that is it for today!  Have a fun HOP!

Hugs,
Print

20 comments :

Laurel said...

Another gorgeous creation!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg this is gorgeous love all the colors wow so pretty Eva!!!!

Jingle said...

This is really pretty!!!

Mrs Ham said...

Stunning card.

Bonita Rose said...

this is very pretty! love this, hugs bonitarose

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is just stunning and so inspiring! Love the colors, all the texture and details. Thanks for the inspiration.

Erin said...

WHOA the stamps on the fabric with the vibrant colors... looks incrediable!!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! Eva.....this is wonderful! you should be proud of it!

Emily Leiphart said...

Ok, Eva, my mouth is hanging open! You always do this to me! LOL That rose looks so amazing the way you painted on the fabric. I love it!!

Victoria said...

WOW!!!! What an inspiration this card is for me!! Thanks for sharing this with us all!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Eva you and Misty need a publication this is beautiful and so is her card.You guys are unbelievable

Scrapcollectr said...

Your card title sums it all up...just beautiful, love the organic texture from the fabric...
*smile*

Maria Levine said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! STUNNING! My jaw dropped love this!!!

lynn said...

love the deep, rich colors, eva! have fun at the crop!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so so gorgeous Miss Eva!!!!

Gwen said...

Wow, love the feel of this. You are pushing the envelope for design techniques and I love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH GOODNESS me--this is STUNNING! You never disappoint--I enjoy visiting your blog so much:) INSPIRED!

She said...

Very beautiful. S x

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. such rich and fabulous colours. I love this Eva and that ribbon is amazing!

erin yamabe said...

this is beautiful, and was so happy to crop with you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin