Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop


For MFT's Wednesday Challenge Club post please scroll down!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop! Are you ready for some inspiration? You should have arrived here from AJ's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!

Today I am sharing a card that uses Samantha's Creative Imaginations Cotton Tail paper line and her very yummy Silhouette die cuts.


So, first off I cut out my card base using Samantha's Nesting Artisan Frame (sorry, but looks like the updated Silhouette site won't let me link it).  Then I cut out her her label frame tag from the yellow patterned paper.  I also cut out her Doily Lace from white card stock and painted it with Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O to get the color I wanted to use.  And finally a little while back I cut out Samantha's gorgeous Chrysanthemum, which actually comes in two pieces, so I was able to play on how I wanted to paint it in.  Again, I painted it in with Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's.  Isn't this pretty?  My sentiment came from one of the Cotton Tail patterned papers, I just cut it out and viola!!!

Now, I know Samantha is having another give away, so please make sure to leave a comment for a chance to win.

Well, hope you like what you see and now it's time to hop onto Cristal's blog and see what she has waiting for you, as I bet it's something FABULOUS!!!
Thanks for visiting my little blog.

Hugs,


Print

46 comments :

ruth said...

That card is a little bit of sunshine! I love the bright colors!!!

wendy scrappings said...

Love the bright colors on your cards. We can use some bright colors here since it is so grey over here in Holland :-)

Thanks for sharing.


Wendy

Lisa H. said...

stunning! love all the layers and colors, SO YOU! makes me smile.

JeanAnne said...

Beautiful! Love the Chrysanthemum most of all though!

Donna said...

Very Very nice!
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Lee said...

What a cheerful card for Easter! thanks for sharing.

Eileen said...

what a fun and happy card -- the colors are brilliant

Jingle said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors!!!

Guiseppa said...

Eva...this card is so bright and fun! You did an amazing job...I am in love!

Kelly Massman said...

Your card is stunning! love the brightness!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SO beautiful Eva! LOVE!!!

Gail said...

Very pretty! Love the houndstooth!

MissScrapAlot said...

I just LOVE LOVE everything about this yummy card! TFS!!! I am already a devoted follower :))))

Samantha Walker said...

This is stunning, Eva! Wow with the Luminarte! I absolutely love the way you did the chrysanthemum! So pretty!

Cecile said...

Very beautiful card I love the bright colors:)Thanks for inspiring me today:)

Sue said...

Cute card!

Cyndi said...

Love all of the color - makes me think that Spring is really coming :)

sharon g said...

I like how you coordinated the prints!

Kelly Reeves said...

Oooo It's Beautiful!!! I love how colorful it is, and all the layering of shapes!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! I love the shape to this and the bright, bold colors! Who says Easter has to be pastels? I LOVE this much better!!!!

Jaime said...

Simply gorgeous. It just pops with spring!

Shari B. said...

That's like a piece of art!

Liz said...

Just came by to support my besties...
Hugs and beautiful as always

chksngr said...

This is so beautiful...I love that paper!

The Rose Family said...

that's a card to cheer up any gloomy day! very nice!

Sarah

superrosesmom at gmail dot com

Suzy said...

Adorable card!
Suzy
suzyq28024@gmail.com

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous Eva! Love all those bright colors!!

(-: Heidi

Carrie said...

I'm amazed at all the details!

Karen said...

Yummy goodness Eva and gorgeous Easter card! He he hee...I see we both used that gorgeous doily today on our project!!

nancy said...

Another gorgeous card from you, Eva! You never cease to amaze me. :)

Erin said...

I love the BOLD colors of this line

Jenniwren32 said...

Your card is gorgeous, Eva! Your the master at putting fun colors together!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

You sure have been busy I miss you so much.
We have to get together when you come to Calif.
Thanks for making my day and leaving a comment on my project it means so much to me.... Like you

Barbara said...

Spring is here on your blog...bright and happy!

Sandi said...

What a beautiful colorful card!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your card! The layers are so pretty!

foursenuff said...

Your layering is so cute! Just love all of your designs!

marilyn said...

So very cheerful and out of this world creative!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super pretty! As always, Eva;) You rock

Melissa said...

I love the color combination you used:) It makes me happy!!!

elke said...

I love your work with bright colours!

lg
elke

Lindy said...

Love the bright colors! Beautiful card. T4S

Tambo said...

very nicely done. I love all the colors and layers. I bought the H2o's and need some ideas for them. this is great. TFS

mommyof5kidz said...

LOVE YOUR COLORS!!!! Absolutely stunning!

MariLynn said...

Love all those bright colors. Gorgeous!!

Vanessa said...

Awesome Card! Im still getting brave enough to try Twinkling H2o's cause I luv luv luv the look! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin