Sunday, March 13, 2011

MFT - You Rule

FOR THE BUTTERFLY BLOG LINKY PARTY PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!

Hi there, thanks for stopping by.  Today it's day 1 of 2 of My Favorite Things Teaser Time.  In just two days the fabulous MFT VIP kit and two new A'la Modes will be available for purchase and wait till you see them, they are the BEST YET!!!  So today we are sharing creations made with the new You Rule A'la Modes stamp set.


And here is the inside of it.


I used some very yummy October afternoon papers and here are the fun dies I used to create this sweet card, which I probably will be sending to my teacher friend, Karen.  I know she will so love it!!!


Hope you like my little card.  And here are the details of the upcoming release.

Thanks for visiting, have a FABULOUS day!


Hugs,
Print

23 comments:

Arlene said...

Very cool Eva! Love that OA paper line. I saw how you used the negative of the star border, very neat idea girl! :-)

Jackie Pedro said...

This is just fabulous, Eva! Perfect papers for that darling new ala mode!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

She will absolutely love it (wink-wink)

StampOwl said...

those papers are perfect for this image

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

adorable card design, love this new image

bernshwag said...

Love your card Eva! The DP really sets it off..

Rhonda V. said...

Beautiful Eva! I love this line and the dies are Fab-delish!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantasic, Eva! Love the October Afternoon papers you paired up with this sweet image! GREAT card!

Megan said...

Eva, Eva, Eva! I love your style. This one is no exception. I love the ripped notebook edge, the colors, the embellishments. Lovely!

Wendy said...

Fantastic! That paper with her is perfect!

Angel said...

FAB coloring! Great dp!!!

Nancy Guse said...

Pattern paper fits perfect, love the flower. Great card!!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous Eva!!! I love all the fabulous details!!!

Barbara said...

Awesome design, Eva! Love all the gorgeous colors!

Lisa H. said...

it's a beauty! love these papers....perfect with this à la mode. nice work!

Inge said...

Oh wow Eva, another stunner! Love the patterned papers you've used in combination with this á la modes girl.

Off to search for this fab papers;-)

Melody said...

Cute cute!! Love that little button.

Jennifer said...

Oooh! You are such an enabler! I love OA papers!!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SO gorgeous Eva! LOVE the papers and all of your PERFECT embellies!!

Leslie said...

Eva this is gorgeous! I love the colors, the dies, the design - everything is just perfect with that stamp.

Sarah Gough said...

SO fab Eva!

Liz said...

I bet that teacher would love it lol...
I'm hoping they have some coffee or tea soon oh and a die to match swoon
Beautiful as usual

Karen said...

wink wink...i know she will love and appreciate it too! This is sooooo very gorgeous Eva!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin