Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hi there, it's HUMP day, so make it a good one... I sure hope to.  Well, to start the day the best way, it's a new sketch challenge at My Favorite Things, so of course I wanted to play along.  Believe it or not, I still have some sweet MFT stamps that I have yet to ink up, so it was time I pulled out  my sweet little A'la Modes Oh Baby set....so cute, isn't it?  Now I wish I had someone to send this, too...hehehe.


The papers are by Cosmo Cricket, their Togetherness line, so sweet!  And here is the inside of it, ready to write a little message. Do you like how I stamped my sentiment? I just wanted to do something different.


And now here is the list of the MFT goodies I used on this card.

A'la Modes - Oh Baby
Die-namics -Hearts a Plenty
Die-namics - Little Open Scallop Strip
Die-namics - Scalloped Scallop


Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC13You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  

Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,

Print

18 comments :

Jackie Pedro said...

This is DARLING, Eva!!! LOVE the bright blue bow!

AJ said...

wow Eva- this is FANTABULOUS! love it!
hope you are good! :)

Sarah Gough said...

I love the sentiment! gorgeous!

StampOwl said...

what a cutie :)

Gabby said...

Like this card! Love the background paper and that big bear! :)

Megan said...

Baby, baby, this is CUTE!!

Nancy Guse said...

So sweet love the soft felt heart!!

Karen Motz said...

Oh Baby!!! This is WAY cute!!! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the texture from the felt heart!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO fabulous girlie! LOVE your BEAUTIFUL coloring! The shading on the bow is INSANE! FAB papers and I love the border on one side of the focal panel!!

Jingle said...

This is a beautiful card! Such a cute image!

Lisa H. said...

awwwww! sooo sweet, Eva.

Melody said...

Love your coloring! Love how you did the sentiment on the inside!

Carolyn King said...

oh baby----->total sweetness!!!

Danni said...

Oh so precious and darling!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh so cute, Eva! I love the bit of vintage feel to it! :)

Barbara said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Eva!!

Arlene said...

I {{HEART}} this card Eva! Wish I was expecting then maybe you could send it to me. LOL!! j/k! (I think my 3 boys are more than enough... LOL!) Love the papers and your coloring ROCKS girlie! hugs! :-)

krussellstudio said...

Awesome job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin