Thursday, March 31, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 1!

Hi there, welcome to our My Favorite Things April Teaser day 1!  Our DT has been busy creating with the new stamps and finally we get to share!  Such an exciting next few days ahead of us!  I know you will love the new stamps and ohhhh, the new dies are DREAMY!!!!  Wait till you see them.  Sit back and ENJOY!!!


So let me begin sharing my first card which I made with a really, really GORGEOUS new set, which is HUGE and it's great for cards, or scrapbooking as well.  I really had intentions of making a mini album, but I ended up with a card. This new sets name is Own Your Story and I know you will LOVE it as much as I do. 




You see that gorgeous die?  Yepp...it's a new one that coordinates with this stamp set.  The papers I used are by Crate Paper..so yummy.  And here is the inside of my card.  I love the messages in this set so much!!!




OK, so my second card is with a new Flapper Doodles set and it's perfect for Mother's Day, called Hold Me Tight.  So sweet!




Can you spy the new flower and border dies???  So FUN!!!  I used My Minds Eye Stella and Rose papers for this card and some yummy tulle on top of the felt flowers.  Here is the inside of my card.




So, what do you think the new stamps and dies???  And speaking of dies, here are the ones I used on my cards today.







Here are the details about the upcoming release on April 5th at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on April 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Have a FABULOUS day and enjoy all the pretty inspirations!

Hugs,
Print

43 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous Eva, I love the shading on your first card!

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful cards! I can see some new dies that will be going on my wish list!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Wow this is dangerous you are the total master
Miss you horribly

Sandra said...

they have done it again! Great images - wonderful cards.
Sandra ltb

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Eva!!~

Linda McClain said...

Oh my, so many luscious lovely colors. What amazing, enabling and inspiring cards you have.

JessicaK said...

These rock! Love the dimension and shadowing you created on that lovely first card, and your Mom card just made me sigh looking at it. Can't wait for that Flapper to come out.

bernshwag said...

Gorgeous cards Eva, I absolutely love all of the layers on your first card!

Alli Miles said...

Ohhh la la!! I absolutely love the inside of the first card. Great colours on both and great layout on the second card.

Gabby said...

I adore your flapper doodle card! Nice papers and use of embellishments! :)

StampOwl said...

stunning creations Eva

Kelli said...

Very Pretty cards Eva!!!!!

Susan said...

More yummy goodness. Love them both Eva!

Tinkerbeth said...

I love the way you cut out the flourish on your first card, and I also love the glittery tulle on your flowers on the second card. Really gorgeous cards!

Nancy Thomas said...

Both cards are so beautiful - love all the vintage details on the first one. And that mom card is so touching.

Michele L. said...

Eva, I think you are the quenne od chabby chic. Both cards are just beautiful!I'm such a fan of shabby chic! And I am in so much trouble with this release. I love EVERYTHING just from the day 1 sneak peeks.

Megan said...

LOVEEE the first card. PERFECT colors and I just love the pretty texture. The second one is SUPER cute!

scrappyJO said...

Fab new inspiration

Lisa H. said...

wow! Eva.....loooove what you created today. that first card is wonderful and pretty and so glam! and then I saw your sweet second card and I love the sparkly flowers you added. great!

Evette K. said...

Really great awesome creations. Just love what you did. These teasers are killing me...lol lol.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are fabulous. Love the colors and design you used. I can feel myself getting deeper in the hole now, lol.

Queen Mary said...

Eva, your cards are beautiful! I am very excited about Own Your Story for scrapbooking! Seeing it used in cards just seems like such a bonus to me!

Erin said...

I {heart} your amazing card Eva!!! These teasers are sooo fun!

Beate said...

Oh Eva, your cards are gorgeous and make me want all the new sets and new dies.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Melody said...

Just gorgeous!! Love the vintage feel and wonderful lace. And the tulle if a fun touch.

Michele Boyer said...

Wow, Eva! I love both of these, but ESPECIALLY the shabby one! GORGEOUS!

Kim said...

Stunning!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE how you framed the sentiment on the first card and the paper piecing on the second card is darling!!!

Betty said...

Your first card is stunning. Love the way you used the stamp set.

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Beautiful cards!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

As soon as I saw these new sentimentsets and dies I fell in love-and then IMMEDIATELY said OMG I have to go see what Eva did w/ them. And of course, you worked your Eva magic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them-gorgeous cards my sweet friend!

Angel said...

FABulous!!! great details, colors and can't wait to get my hands on some these new goodies!

Anonymous said...

woooohoooo!! love both of them!!

jennik

Dawn said...

Adorable cards Eva!

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards Eva! That first card is just stunning!

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are pretty! I love all the ribbons and laces you used, and that sparkly flower in your second card is so pretty.

krussellstudio said...

Gorgeous. I love all the color combos and the layers.

margie c said...

Amazing! I am in love withi this new release! and your cards are gorgeous and inspiring! I love your style :)
hugs, margie

diana said...

Great cards! Love the design & colours! TFS ;-)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are such DELIGHTFUL cards, Eva! LOVE your Flapper Doodles design! Such BEAUTIFUL papers on both cards! :D

Donna said...

awesome!

g said...

these are gorgeous Eva inside & out- LOVE em! can't wait for these new dies & stamps!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

You are SO out of control, off the charts AMAZING Eva! These are GORGEOUS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin