Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MFT March Blog Hop and Shop!!!

It's time to shop!!!!!!! Hope you had fun during the past few days seeing all the gorgeous samples done with the new My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  Are you ready for another fun HOP??? Did you shop yet?  Did you pick out your goodies????

Well, I have one little card to share with you with sweet little Pure Innocence Girlscout!  I didn't get a chance to ink her up till now, so I figured tonight would be a great night to share it.


And the inside


And let's not forget about reviewing the dies I used on this card:


Don't forget to leave comments along the hop as one of the designers is holding a $15 gift voucher to give away to someone.  The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your next stop along the hop is the fabulous Jodi!!

Have fun during the Hop!!!

Hugs,

Print

27 comments :

Lisa H. said...

she's adorable! loove the paper choice again and how you layered up this doily. and the flowers.....beautiful!

Sarah Gough said...

your card is adorable Eva! Oh how I WISH I had some cookies right now!

Barbara said...

Positively PERFECT, Eva! Such a great design!

g said...

she's so sweet & i love these dies- those flowers are gorgeous!

tt2976 said...

Love the papers!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

she is so cute! Love the sentiment!!!

StampOwl said...

so cute

merry said...

She's adorable. Beautiful paper!

Arlene said...

she's so sweet Eva! Love the colors. :-)

Cathy said...

How adorable! Using that sentiment is SO clever! Love this!

bernshwag said...

Eva she is darling! The blue really make the card pop! I can't get enough of this DP!

Nancy Thomas said...

I love the colors you used. She is just precious.

Melody said...

She is adorable! I love the colors and the flowers are so pretty.

Leslie said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and I just want to touch those flowers!

Janneke said...

What a sweet card you made with this PI Girl ;o)

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous! Those flowers look fabulous! :)

Alli Miles said...

Fabulous inside and out! Those colours pop! I love how you included that dp flower center and the pearls too.

Naomi Armenta said...

This is so cute!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! LOVE every bit of this Eva!!

Inge said...

Stunning card Eva, love the scalloped edge!

Megan said...

Super cute! I love your sentiment tag.

Anne said...

Super sweet and awesome card! Love the colors:)

Dawn said...

Adorable card!

Tanja said...

So lovely - the doily die is gorgeous! I may even use that quote for my kids!!

Liz said...

Beauriful love love it all

Karen Motz said...

This rocks!!!! Love that you used an oval over the doily...LOVE!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin